Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

anyone entered this weeks photo comp? my entry is a bit sick lol. it should be near end of thread :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

can i ask everyone who hasnt, to fill in their profile plz??
i get disapointed when i click an avatar and theres nuthin there.
am gona update mine 2moz, not so much of a party animal recently for reasons most of my good geeks know :)
Oh yeah? Well then stop clickin' on 'em. :p Just coz I changed me avatar doesn't mean that you have start goin' all clicky all over the place.
Besides, I just joined a couple of weeks ago, so I don't have to fill in my profile yet. Not until I decide that y'all are okay, and no longer on Probation. :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Oh yeah? Well then stop clickin' on 'em. :p Just coz I changed me avatar doesn't mean that you have start goin' all clicky all over the place.
Besides, I just joined a couple of weeks ago, so I don't have to fill in my profile yet. Not until I decide that y'all are okay, and no longer on Probation. :p

well im on bail lol :)
oi we're great n u know it... not only are we funny and above average intelligence but we'r ANDROGEEKS!!! id kill to meat folk like us in real life :)

EDIT "meat" lmao. hallal and cosher of course :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

can i ask everyone who hasnt, to fill in their profile plz??
i get disapointed when i click an avatar and theres nuthin there.
am gona update mine 2moz, not so much of a party animal recently for reasons most of my good geeks know :)

Why? What would you like to see in the profiles?

I'd trade my S3 for a Note 2 too... but I'm broke... :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

u gota describe your personality. want me to do it?

Take a guess. Never really asked how other people would describe me before :eek:

Sent from my HTC One X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Why? What would you like to see in the profiles?

I'd trade my S3 for a Note 2 too... but I'm broke... :(

just more about them.
not so much you guys coz im getting to know you, but i find im more helpful to someone when i see them as a person n not an avatar and a bunch of text..
im probably just weird.. actualy i am weird lol :)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

just more about them.
not so much you guys coz im getting to know you, but i find im more helpful to someone when i see them as a person n not an avatar and a bunch of text..
im probably just weird.. actualy i am weird lol :)

You think you're weird?

Pshh, you haven't met me yet :p

Sent from my HTC One X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

"Funkylogik's funkalicious funktastical funkariffic fulla funk thread"

Sent from my HTC One X

lmao i dont wana change the title, just the opening post. have u read it lately lol??? :)

ok Mango, id say young, intelligent, motivated geek.
cute and funny (in his own way) :p

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

I was shopping the other day at the Mall and saw a gal talking on what I assumed was "Note 2", and boy was that thing BIG! It looked something like this:
largephone.jpg

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

i just downloaded the whip app sheldon uses in big bang lol. gona terrorise clair with it tomorrow.

hey has anyone played The Bard's Tale for androd?
looks good.. HUGE though

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

I was shopping the other day at the Mall and saw a gal talking on what I assumed was "Note 2", and boy was that thing BIG! It looked something like this:
View attachment 45187

Yeah, it must look really weird. But if I got one, I'd probably buy that mini bluetooth headset thing. And I'd have to start walking everywhere with a purse.
But the Note 2 is so cool! I think it's worth it.

I don't know how to edit my profile in this AC app... :/

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, it must look really weird. But if I got one, I'd probably buy that mini bluetooth headset thing. And I'd have to start walking everywhere with a purse.

+1 My pockets are big but not galaxy note 2 BIG. It looks like a pretty cool phone tho.

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

anyone entered this weeks photo comp? my entry is a bit sick lol. it should be near end of thread :)
I'll give it a look-see. Where's the thread?

. . . I still can't 'LOG OUT' :confused: . .I'm trapped. . .trapped. . . trapped . . .oh the humanity! :-\

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I'd much rather be seen holding a Note 2 up to my ear than an iPhone any day ;p

Sent from my HTC One X

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01