Random Social Chit-Chat

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

ps i swallowed a mouthful of my own cold pee by mistake.
your body seems to know and you vomit it instantly.
not nice

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

How.? :eek: Lol.

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Funky,we arnt all yanks. I think even to this day we'r still divided by north and south. Northerners are yanks.. I think we the southerners are just southerners lol..

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

lol im opposite.. its tshirts for me.. in the snow, whatever.

well as we all know im an alcoholic.. i was stayin at my parents a few nights and my dads poo's are notoriously prolonged.. i was dying for a pee so used an empty cider bottle.
woke up and forgot and took huge gulp from bottle lol. lesson learned :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

lol im opposite.. its tshirts for me.. in the snow, whatever.

well as we all know im an alcoholic.. i was stayin at my parents a few nights and my dads poo's are notoriously prolonged.. i was dying for a pee so used an empty cider bottle.
woke up and forgot and took huge gulp from bottle lol. lesson learned :)

That must of sucked lol.

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

finaly slept after 38hrs n woke up at decent time 09:30 (AM for "the yanks" )

im into the hangout then.
how many people can it handle?
i cant afford beer so id be on strong cheap cider if thats ok.
how about we do it by android central time? now that summers finished im 4hours ahead of what it says on here (what about u Livia?) but i stay up late
:beer:

I don't know what's AC time... I'm in GMT -03:00.
Any time is good for me. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

by AC time i mean, when u look at this post, what time does it say it was posted?

mornin btw huni :)
hope u listened to ma morning tune?? :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

actualy youre one hour ahead of AC time :)
just in the wrong day lmao x

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

i cant do the hangout tonight btw. my mates r cumin round i think so it wouldnt really work... it would be a rabble of scummy Glasgow chat :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Funky,we arnt all yanks. I think even to this day we'r still divided by north and south. Northerners are yanks.. I think we the southerners are just southerners lol..

soz mate, missed that post.
yeah thats why i tend to put it in ""s, its how people from the US are ignorantly (but innocently) referred to here lol :) do u mind mate?

we'd prob call southerners "rednecks" if its any consolation (soz southerners) :)

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

soz mate, missed that post.
yeah thats why i tend to put it in ""s, its how people from the US are ignorantly (but innocently) referred to here lol :) do u mind mate?

we'd prob call southerners "rednecks" if its any consolation (soz southerners) :)

I don't mind,I didnt think people called people from the states yanks lol.. but I'm def. not a redneck.. lol..

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

I don't mind,I didnt think people called people from the states yanks lol.. but I'm def. not a redneck.. lol..

lol i even saw the Y word used on UK news (cant remember if it was scottish news, think we're the most guilty)

the darker side of scots ignorance is that anyone darker than white but not of obvious African ancestry is referred to as a "paki" (pakistani) or "chink", "spring link" (chinese) even though they could be afghan, indian, cashmiri or japanese, thai, philipino.
now that REALLY pisses off and embarresses me but its kinda spread from parent to child and is getting better with the next generation :)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Definitely not a redneck either. Maybe the region I'm from in the Philippines is rednecky, but here in Cali, def not. Only stereotype I see here are illegal immigrants... And quite frankly, there are a bunch (no racism intended :) )

Sent from my HTC One X

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

by AC time i mean, when u look at this post, what time does it say it was posted?

mornin btw huni :)
hope u listened to ma morning tune?? :)

I listened a little bit, it's nice. :)

I'm actually 2h ahead of the forum. Summer's light saving time.

This weekend I'll be a little busy, my boyfriend will bring his ps3 to my house so we can play some mortal kombat.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

a little bit??? it keeps gettin happier n better :)

oh right, our BST (brittish summer time) went back to GMT already.
we should defo do this though some time.... and have a theme.... naked (kiddin on)... transvestite? :) how good is video n sound quality usin a phone? ive never used it.
am i the only one without LTE?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Definitely not a redneck either. Maybe the region I'm from in the Philippines is rednecky, but here in Cali, def not. Only stereotype I see here are illegal immigrants... And quite frankly, there are a bunch (no racism intended :) )

Sent from my HTC One X

if it was easier for them to immigrate, there would be less illegals :) just sayin :)

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

Technically, they are just coming home, since it was their land to begin with! And technically it makes you Mango, and everyone else here in California the "Illegal Immigrants"

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC