Random Social Chit-Chat

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

I love Flat Tire, Blue Moon and super dark King Ludvik Dunkel (I know I misspelled that) that I order from Germany. I also homebrew a delicious India Pale Ale.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
Flat Tire is good.. I dont see it so much anymore in the NY area but when I briefly lived in Missouri it was a popular beer.. the bars always had it on tap.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

Here in Socal I frequent a place called the "Yardhouse' it is a restaurant that features several hundred beers. Anyone here familiar with it?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Technically, they are just coming home, since it was their land to begin with! And technically it makes you Mango, and everyone else here in California the "Illegal Immigrants"
only if theyre true natives and not espanic mate

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site

Here in Socal I frequent a place called the "Yardhouse' it is a restaurant that features several hundred beers. Anyone here familiar with it?

Yes.. We got one out here in NY... Good stuff... I've only been out there once though for a cousins birthday. Might be time to revisit, thanks for the reminder.. I forgot all about that place.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

Yes.. We got one out here in NY... Good stuff... I've only been out there once though for a cousins birthday. Might be time to revisit, thanks for the reminder.. I forgot all about that place.
Which brings me to a question I have been meaning to ask you. Is it cool if I offer a case of beer as a "Prize" to the winner of the 3,000th post? I am trying to create an incentive for someone to dethrone "You know who"!

***Of course should "You know who" cheat again, The "Prize" would be $$, since I believe he is underage.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

Which brings me to a question I have been meaning to ask you. Is it cool if I offer a case of beer as a "Prize" to the winner of the 3,000th post? I am trying to create an incentive for someone to dethrone "You know who"!

It's cool with me. :p

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

a little bit??? it keeps gettin happier n better :)

oh right, our BST (brittish summer time) went back to GMT already.
we should defo do this though some time.... and have a theme.... naked (kiddin on)... transvestite? :) how good is video n sound quality usin a phone? ive never used it.
am i the only one without LTE?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

We are going to use video?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site

Yeah thats cool... You're really going to ship someone beer in the mail or is this imaginary?

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

There's a bar like that near my place. I love it!

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

Yeah thats cool... You're really going to ship someone beer in the mail or is this imaginary?
"Beer" sounds better then $$, but no I would not send beer through the mail. I would send $25 , That should cover the cost of a nice "Beer".

Edit: Although, come to think of it, I believe if you package it well it would get there fine. I believe there are stores that offer "International Beer Gift Packs" that they ship?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

We are going to use video?

thats what "hangout" is.. uses front cam.
thats y i thought everyone would be too shy.
we could do Messanger instead which works as a realtime chat-room? x

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

"Beer" sounds better then $$, but no I would not send beer through the mail. I would send $25 , That should cover the cost of a nice "Beer".

Edit: Although, come to think of it, I believe if you package it well it would get there fine. I believe there are stores that offer "International Beer Gift Packs" that they ship?

to SCOTLAND?? :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

id offer a prize since i started this madhouse but my severely diabetic fiance has just had her disability money stopped thanks to the lovely english government halving disability payments to bail out rogue banks/bankers :)

sorry i realise its probably worse for the disabled in the US but our great grandparents fought for a publicly owned national health service :(