Random Social Chit-Chat

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

thats what "hangout" is.. uses front cam.
thats y i thought everyone would be too shy.
we could do Messanger instead which works as a realtime chat-room? x

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

That's ok. I'll do it with video. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

cool :)
anyone ever used it on a phone? what does it display with like 10 users?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Technically, they are just coming home, since it was their land to begin with! And technically it makes you Mango, and everyone else here in California the "Illegal Immigrants"

That's a good point, actually I still view it like that :D but technically the Native Americans were here before the Mexicans... right? :confused:

Of course, my dad rants about illegals and stuff all day... so it kinda rubs off on me :p

Sent from my HTC One X

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

That's a good point, actually I still view it like that :D but technically the Native Americans were here before the Mexicans... right? :confused:

Of course, my dad rants about illegals and stuff all day... so it kinda rubs off on me :p

A good percentage of "Mexicans" are descendants of Native Americans ("Mestizo") or Indigenous.

Ironic isn't it coming from an immigrant, of course I agree that it should be done legally, but that is a whole different topic (can of worms).

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

Sushi Lunch today, having a "Soft shell Crab" hand roll, spicy "Tuna Hand roll", and a few Oysters on the half shell, and some beer to wash it down.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Rainy days...

Sent from my HTC One X

try scotland weeyin.
ma daft pal boulder is here so al be here sparingly wen clair entertains him (giggidy) that sounded SO wrong............ :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

uploadfromtaptalk1352491185120.jpg
Boulder outside casualty A&E?)

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

Technically, they are just coming home, since it was their land to begin with! And technically it makes you Mango, and everyone else here in California the "Illegal Immigrants"

I've got some Cherokee blood, so I can officially claim my right to be here.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

A good percentage of "Mexicans" are descendants of Native Americans ("Mestizo") or Indigenous.

Ironic isn't it coming from an immigrant, of course I agree that it should be done legally, but that is a whole different topic (can of worms).

Most Mexicans didn't descend from natives living in the U.S. besides parts of Texas and California. Most Mexicans ancestors came from South America.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums