Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

oh i do wear cases

HOME
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00...ag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2314580
($1.40 inc' shipping) (think im gettin better at US currency conversion without usin google now (it was ?1 pound when i bought it)

OUT
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0080...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2314580
say ?15? pimp slick, not much drop protectin but protects screen in pocket.

never wana use a SP but in 5months i have zero scratches (soz mango)
even though the silver fake metal bit is dented and back is pure scratched bad and grazed :)
i obv got one of the good batches....

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

oh i do wear cases

HOME
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00...ag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2314584
($1.40 inc' shipping) (think im gettin better at US currency conversion without usin google now)

OUT
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0080...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2314584
say ?15? pimp slick, not much drop protectin but protects screen in pocket.

never wana use a SP but in 5months i have zero scratches (soz mango)
even though the silver fake metal bit is dented and back is pure scratched bad and grazed :)
i obv got one of the good batches....

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Oops, meant to like instead of thank. :p

Anyway, you're such a lucky duck. No matter how hard I try to baby my devices, something always has to go wrong :( why meeeee

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

I still can't decide on what case to get for my future note 2. Screen protector is spigen, hands down. It's the best.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I still can't decide on what case to get for my future note 2. Screen protector is spigen, hands down. It's the best.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Spigen is indeed awesome. I even bought my S3 case from them... now it's just lying here, almost mocking me for getting rid of my S3 :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

il return the thanks to even us out lol. wish we could remove thanks.... u ever thanked a complete ********* by mistake?
so annoying.
mate all of my other phones screens have been scratched like snoops back but my s3 glass astounds me.
im sick of soundin like a scratched cd all the time though with my theory that theres different quality batches of s3 screens :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

"LUCKY DUCK" lmao. do u read Stephen King or ever seen the film Misary? :)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

"LUCKY DUCK" lmao. do u read Stephen King or ever seen the film Misary? :)

Nope. But since we gotta keep it PG 13, I said that instead :) I know if I said something else Cyber would swoop down and smack me upside the head :p

Right, Cyber? ;)

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

Did I miss the G+? Been out of it for a bit, things got out of control at my b-day bash, ended up with 9 of us consuming crazy stuff in the desert for like 2 days. Finally got home, so damn tired.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Did I miss the G+? Been out of it for a bit, things got out of control at my b-day bash, ended up with 9 of us consuming crazy stuff in the desert for like 2 days. Finally got home, so damn tired.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

happy bday old man. i linked some youtube vids for u Sat or Sun morning.
how old r u again?
no g+ has happened. aparently its useless on a phone, best with pc... i have no pc/broadband lol n the lappy im tryin to fix has no cam.
i changed the 1st post of the thread a bit btw. wot u think? :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

might have a play with g+ later... get accustomed to it... it looks so simple as an app but a link to a tutorial would be good...

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

might have a play with g+ later... get accustomed to it... it looks so simple as an app but a link to a tutorial would be good...

It's not too difficult on a PC. You can always msg any of us with questions if you need help.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

It's not too difficult on a PC. You can always msg any of us with questions if you need help.

*note to the world* funky has no pc :( :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

dead in here tonight.
take it everyone heard about the queens death?

im against parasitic royalty so id be hypocritical if i posted an RIP eh

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

dead in here tonight.
take it everyone heard about the queens death?

im against parasitic royalty so id be hypocritical if i posted an RIP eh

She died?