Random Social Chit-Chat

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

Sprite,water,and Oj for me,nothing else. :D

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

This is my first time drinking coffee in about a year, lol :p

Water here mostly, but sometimes milk, juice, and a soda like once or twice a year.

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

I got carried away with my 3 day weekend,I got tons of hw I have to finish by tommorow. Plus a griffin project. Fml. Lol.. :eek:

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I got carried away with my 3 day weekend,I got tons of hw I have to finish by tommorow. Plus a griffin project. Fml. Lol.. :eek:

Join the club. Got Spanish homework, but my friend isn't answering texts, Facebook, or calls :p can't do the homework if I don't know what it is

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Ey mango,how's your Battery life.? Mine sucks... Less than 8hrs.. I got 21 yesterday but I barely used it so thats why. :p Here's to hoping the one x+'s battery is as good or better then the galaxy s3's battery. :thumbup: You on at&t too btw.?

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Used the crap out of it today. The reviews I read on the One X+ put its battery as same, even worse for a few. The Tegra beating at its heart is still 40nm, which is a stretch from the 28/32nm beating on ours (one of those, not sure) and the 2100 mAh doesn't seem to do it much justice. Also as a result, the X+ runs hot as a moeffer. And yep, I'm on AT&T, but in a non LTE area.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352767968999.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352767968999.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 10
  • uploadfromtaptalk1352767974300.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352767974300.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 10

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

Don't underestimate us! Whether it be time, space, or alternate realities, they mean nothing to us. We will pierce the path and methods you've chosen! That is who we are, The Dai-Gurren Brigade!

(Too many people, not enough names :p )

I don't know who those people are.

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

Used the crap out of it today. The reviews I read on the One X+ put its battery as same, even worse for a few. The Tegra beating at its heart is still 40nm, which is a stretch from the 28/32nm beating on ours (one of those, not sure) and the 2100 mAh doesn't seem to do it much justice. Also as a result, the X+ runs hot as a moeffer. And yep, I'm on AT&T, but in a non LTE area.

That's what I think is gonna happen with the new Droid DNA. Pretty small battery for such a big phone.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

I get to be GL, huh? Sweet!

This reminds me of one of the funniest scenes in Reservoir Dogs, one of my favorite movies. It goes something like this:

Leader - "Ok here are your names.............."

Mr. Blond
Mr. Brown
Mr. White
Mr. Pink..............

Mr Pink - "Why am I Mr. Pink? Why can't we pick our own colors?

You have to see the clip did not want to post here, but here is the link..............very funny! Reservoir Dogs - Colors clip - Click on the 1st selection
:
reservoir-dogs5.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20