Random Social Chit-Chat

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

Hey, Funk...your profile pic reminds me of this guy...

MarkBrookline.jpg

I was a huge West Wing (TV Show) fan... he also had a bit part in Firefly.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

My older sister came over.. and she got a new phone.. the iphone5.. man.. it was a sweet looking phone.. Only cause she had this kickas* otterbox on it.. but man,I woulda figured the screen woulda been smaller since its only 4inches.. I'm not switching over to any iPhone ever but all I gotta say is its a sweet looking phone with the right accessories..

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

My older sister came over.. and she got a new phone.. the iphone5.. man.. it was a sweet looking phone.. Only cause she had this kickas* otterbox on it.. but man,I woulda figured the screen woulda been smaller since its only 4inches.. I'm not switching over to any iPhone ever but all I gotta say is its a sweet looking phone with the right accessories..

You let her in the house? You should have told her to turn around and go home!

/sarcasm

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

You let her in the house? You should have told her to turn around and go home!

/sarcasm

I like my one x btr cause it gets LTE and the larger display,but the iPhone 5 isn't a bad phone at all. Still on the route to getting my one x+. :D

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I like my one x btr cause it gets LTE and the larger display,but the iPhone 5 isn't a bad phone at all. Still on the route to getting my one x+. :D

*coughiPhone5hasLTEtoocough*

Idk man, unless you REALLY need 64GB then I'd skip the X+. Just the same phone with more memory, but with a more power hungry processor. The 2100 mAH doesn't seem to do it much justice :p not to mention it'll run super hot

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

*coughiPhone5hasLTEtoocough*

Idk man, unless you REALLY need 64GB then I'd skip the X+. Just the same phone with more memory, but with a more power hungry processor. The 2100 mAH doesn't seem to do it much justice :p

I know but she has sprint so no LTE in our area lol. And the one x+ is what I've wanted. Tegra 3 phone with LTE,plus i figured since in a couple of things being sold online(cases and such) where saying "At&t one x/one x+" so their both the same dimensions so no need for another case,ill keep my trusty otterbox and just by another zagg hd screen shield. Plus it won't be a change of interface since I really like the sense 4. :)

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

Yeah, I watch this History Channel show, or is it H2 channel show sometimes. Been a HC watcher off & on since 1995; much more off the last 8~10 years or so. This guy really does have some hair as wild as some of his hair-brained hypotheses! ;) lol

Btw, Ricky, I've long been a fan of most of those Hefewiezens (a word that many UK'ers, btw, don't even know! :p ) you've displayed or shared on this thread lately. Have you ever enjoyed a Widmer Brothers Brewing Co. Hefewiezen out of Portland? Widmer really kicks out some great A+ Ales! They started the CBA (Craft Brew Alliance) of four craft beer brands with Redhook, Kona and Omission.
Also, there's a little craft brewery where we used to live, called the Snoqualmie Brewery & Taproom? that also crafts some fantastic Pales', Ambers' & Hefeweizens'.
And, have you ever tried that 'Specialty Release' brew by Blue Moon?: Caramel Apple Spice Ale . . . they were selling it in our local groc. store last month, cased with 4 Harvest Pumpkin Ales' & 4 Summer Honey Wheat Ales'. I'd probably buy a case of that Caramel Apple Spice Ale. Not too bad at all.

Nothing like a good cold Amber Wheat Hefeweizen or Pale Ale! ;)

Hello fr3GStoGS3 - As a matter of fact Yes I have tasted the Pyramid Widmer (very nice) and have also tried the Redhook (also very good). I will have to try the others you mention, thank you for the suggestions! I do love Pales and Ambers, I did purchase a case of the Holiday Blue Moon Variety pack! Another good one if you have not tried is "Sierra Nevada" also Petes Wicked Ale.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

I forgot that you had offered that; that's really nice, thank you!

Hrm....what the best way to do this?
I can send you via Paypal or if you would like PM me your address and I will send you a Visa gift Card? Let me know! Remember to post a photo of your beer purchase!

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

Just got in and wanted to see what was up! I am off to see "Skyfall" and "Looper" with some friends , sneak a few drinks in (well more than a few) and then we sneak into the second movie! It's going to be a long night!

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

I was checking out at&t's website,and the HTC one x+ is at 549 w/o a contract. Now my question is,will that price go up after November 16th(which is the end for pre-order) Anyone have any insight.? Cause I'm down right determined to get this phone lol. I'm selling my one x,its 2 cases,the zagg hd shield,and my solo hd beats for 550. I have + or - $1000 in the bank but I want to be able to put back almost all I spent. Anyone.!?! :eek:

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I was checking out at&t's website,and the HTC one x+ is at 549 w/o a contract. Now my question is,will that price go up after November 16th(which is the end for pre-order) Anyone have any insight.? Cause I'm down right determined to get this phone lol. I'm selling my one x,its 2 cases,the zagg hd shield,and my solo hd beats for 550. I have + or - $1000 in the bank but I want to be able to put back almost all I spent. Anyone.!?! :eek:

I don't really see the price going up after pre-order... In fact, I've never heard of something like that before at all. I don't want to sound mean, but what makes you think that'll happen? :confused: More likely though, the price will go down in a couple of months.

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

Just got in and wanted to see what was up! I am off to see "Skyfall" and "Looper" with some friends , sneak a few drinks in (well more than a few) and then we sneak into the second movie! It's going to be a long night!

Both are good films. Enjoy.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

ive got a medical like the one clair failed to see if im fit to work. englands cruel conservative government have cut spending on the sick in half. cool thing is i put it in my calander ages ago and google has gave me a card of how to get there, ETA etc :) very cool.
so im sat at 10.22am drinking buckfast wine (15%) as my sickline is for anxiety, alcoholism and depression. gota put my sad face on even though thats not how depression works.........

Unbranded Global s3, Official JB, Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

ive got a medical like the one clair failed to see if im fit to work. englands cruel conservative government have cut spending on the sick in half. cool thing is i put it in my calander ages ago and google has gave me a card of how to get there, ETA etc :) very cool.
so im sat at 10.22am drinking buckfast wine (15%) as my sickline is for anxiety, alcoholism and depression. gota put my sad face on even though thats not how depression works.........

Unbranded Global s3, Official JB, Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

wishing you the best, funk :)
i'm putting off some work i need to do for a report...

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

I don't really see the price going up after pre-order... In fact, I've never heard of something like that before at all. I don't want to sound mean, but what makes you think that'll happen? :confused: More likely though, the price will go down in a couple of months.

Cause I didn't know if the actual w/o contract price would drop or not,I haven't purchased a phone off contract on at&t so I didn't know if it would or not :p