Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

That's what I meant,like a front facing illuminated sensor. Would be sweet:) and pshhhtt.. HTC has had one of those for years.. ;)

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

Iluminated sensor like nokia's or an acual visible light?
Have u heard about nokias PHYSICAL anti-shake tech btw? The accelerometer/gyro feels your movement and the actual sensor and lense moves to compensate instead of software doing it,.... mind blowing maan :)

Unbranded Official TW s3.Paisley,Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Iluminated sensor like nokia's or an acual visible light?
Have u heard about nokias PHYSICAL anti-shake tech btw? The accelerometer/gyro feels your movement and the actual sensor and lense moves to compensate instead of software doing it,.... mind blowing maan :)

HTC used an illuminated back sensor. :) so like HTC and Nokia. And that sounds pretty cool,would be usefull on shaky places like a bus or something lol.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

When are we going to make that hangout thing so we don't need to worry about Cyber?!

Lol cybers not a big nasty monster.
Most mods wouldnt have allowed this thread.. read the 1st page. He just doesnt want us to give other mods a reason to lock it.
We should do messanger chat on g+ instead, seems simpler n i dont have a pc :( x

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site

Id like to see you both share it but i can feel Cyber's big Mod feet approaching like jurassic park, theres ripples in my cider......... :eek:

I dont walk.. I have jetpacks.. That thumping must be coming from another room ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

HTC used an illuminated back sensor. :) so like HTC and Nokia. And that sounds pretty cool,would be usefull on shaky places like a bus or something lol.

Or an alcoholics hand in the morning. Aw man i hardly ever take pics but just after that virus hit my phone, i was in my 1st ever Starbucks (just for a pee) and there was a sign saying "PLEASE ONLY PUT TOILET PAPER IN THE TOILET" lmao, wanted a pic.
I had to poo in the sink.. dont like to disobay signs :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Stupid scotland. I write a post and then minutes later.. others posts appear before it makin me look stoopit...
Does it happen to u Livia? X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Me too lol,my smile is a grin. I feel like I'm TOO happy with a smile smile. :p

I dont smile in pics.
Girls like the one as my avatar justnow but when it was taken by my evil femeninely unhygenic ex gf, i was considering bursting her eye socket with a brick :)

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

Lol cybers not a big nasty monster.
Most mods wouldnt have allowed this thread.. read the 1st page. He just doesnt want us to give other mods a reason to lock it.
We should do messanger chat on g+ instead, seems simpler n i dont have a pc :( x

Nothing personal, I just think it would be nice to chat without rules.
And, of course, I'd be glad to have Cyber with us in the chat!

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

I dont smile in pics.
Girls like the one as my avatar justnow but when it was taken by my evil femeninely unhygenic ex gf, i was considering bursting her eye socket with a brick :)

My ex was evil too.. but man was she hot.. :/ lol.. I love girls with hazel/green eyes,curly hair,and a nice tan.. :D she was black and white,so she was that inbetween color.. :eek:

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

Stupid scotland. I write a post and then minutes later.. others posts appear before it makin me look stoopit...
Does it happen to u Livia? X

It doesn't. Maybe it's because someone posted just right before you and you didn't had time to see it.

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

My ex was evil too.. but man was she hot.. :/ lol.. I love girls with hazel/green eyes,curly hair,and a nice tan.. :D she was black and white,so she was that inbetween color.. :eek:

Why was she evil?
I think I'm the only person in the world that get along with exes...

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

lol. it's amazing how standards of beauty change over the ocean :p too much tanning leads to bad skin in the future. all the foreigner women i've seen all have bad, flaky skin from too much sun exposure.

i'm a plain jane myself, but i'm not evil, lol. nobody wants nice guys/girls nowadays :p

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

lol. it's amazing how standards of beauty change over the ocean :p too much tanning leads to bad skin in the future. all the foreigner women i've seen all have bad, flaky skin from too much sun exposure.

i'm a plain jane myself, but i'm not evil, lol. nobody wants nice guys/girls nowadays :p

I'm not picky about who I date but she wasn't a tanner,she was naturally like that. And I'm open to all types of woman. :) My ex was Black and white and my current gf is white,Mexican,Cuban,German,and all sorts of other things I don't remember lol. Both beautiful,but I wouldn't mind having my ex back for a day to talk. :p I'm happy in my current relation tho. :) I haven't had tons of Gf's but Ive had 2 that I do remember and enjoy being with. Call me a sucker.. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae