Random Social Chit-Chat

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

REALLY great movies. Amazing martial arts.

Have you seen
The Good, The Bad, and the Weird? A Korean western. Fantastic.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Hello Crackberry - Oh boy, I am a huge Clint Eastwood fan! Love all the Spaghetti Westerns, Did you see "Grand Torino"?

Yeah, The Good, The Bad and The Weird was a pretty good film. I love Korean cinema. Memories of Murder, I Saw The Devil, Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance, Old Boy and A Melancholy Life are my favorites.

Yeah, seen Gran Torino Ricky, it's a good film. Quintessential Clint Eastwood.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

Hello Everyone! I see we are still talking movies, which begs the question what is everyone's favorite? One of my favorite movies is the "English Patient" which I have watched several times.

My absolute favorite movie is "You've Got Mail". I watch it once a year during December :)

Lol. What happens when a vampire has sex with a wolf? Can they like have an awesome cross breed wolfpire?

Men can't get pregnant, unless the story is mpreg, lol.

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

Yeah, The Good, The Bad and The Weird was a pretty good film. I love Korean cinema. Memories of Murder, I Saw The Devil, Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance, Old Boy and A Melancholy Life are my favorites.

Yeah, seen Gran Torino Ricky, it's a good film. Quintessential Clint Eastwood.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

The Man From Nowhere was one that I really enjoyed, but the end kinda stunk.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

So I was planning on attending a High school football game tonight but pooped out, instead I am staying home drinking some brews and watching the Lakers game in peace! The wife is going out to watch "Group Love" and dinner with friends. So whats your story?

***Normally not a "Homebody", I like to be out and about.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

So I was planning on attending a High school football game tonight but pooped out, instead I am staying home drinking some brews and watching the Lakers game in peace! The wife is going out to watch "Group Love" and dinner with friends. So whats your story?

Just left Best Buy with Black Ops II... hmmmm, wonder what I'll be doing tonight?

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

Hello Everyone! I see we are still talking movies, which begs the question what is everyone's favorite? One of my favorite movies is the "English Patient" which I have watched several times.

My favorite is Star Wars: A New Hope.
I know The Empire Strikes Back is the best one, but I have such an affection for ep IV!

I'm not even going to say anything about Twilight because I don't wanna be rude to anyone.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

Anyone have any more ideas for the 4,000[SUP]th[/SUP] post? We did beer, what should the next one be, I do not want Mango to win! :p:p

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

Anyone have any more ideas for the 4,000[SUP]th[/SUP] post? We did beer, what should the next one be, I do not want Mango to win! :p:p

Hey, speaking of which...

uploadfromtaptalk1353124137217.jpg

I figured I'd try something new. Quite tasty! (Thanks Ricky!)
Any suggestions on what to try next?

And for 4000... Dunno; maybe a gift certificate to someplace? Amazon maybe? I'd like to throw into the pot, whatever we decide...

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

***Normally not a "Homebody", I like to be out and about.

Heh, funny, our school's got a pretty big game today, but I didn't go. Heck, I never go to any game or any of the dances. Don't have much school pride, shame on me :p

I gotta pack for my flight tomorrow... Procrastination's kicking me in the pants.

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

Hey, speaking of which...

View attachment 46874

I figured I'd try something new. Quite tasty! (Thanks Ricky!)
Any suggestions on what to try next?

And for 4000... Dunno; maybe a gift certificate to someplace? Amazon maybe? I'd like to throw into the pot, whatever we decide...
What kind of beers do you normally drink?
I suggested Favorite food (meal), Livia suggested dessert. I was also thinking of maybe a Movie theme? Amazon sounds good too!

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

What kind of beers do you normally drink?

I'm kind of a novice... Not really a fan of dark beer. I've liked most of the Leinenkugel's beers that I've tried, as well as some just regular ones (Labatt, etc).