Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

Anyone that wants some good widgets, I recommend HD Widgets. Work great, look great and are customizable. :D

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

I got pirate version and the animation add-on but havent found anythin cool yet. Can u download like fonts etc frm the web mate?

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

M8 boulder is at his lawyers who luckily is next door to me lol.
Check this pic, i stay exactly in the centre of biggest town in Scotland (downtown i guess youz call it?) And look at the view across road from me..
uploadfromtaptalk1353341252609.jpg

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

Anyone that wants some good widgets, I recommend HD Widgets. Work great, look great and are customizable. :D

I had bought that on one of Google's 10? sales months and months ago. I started actually using it a couple of days ago, and it's awesome.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

I had bought that on one of Google's 10? sales months and months ago. I started actually using it a couple of days ago, and it's awesome.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

I love the switches one. Makes a great shortcut to Wifi and switching between ring tone and vibrate.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Dont the TW pull down toggles do that anyway?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Was it one of u who told me an app that puts cpu percentage in status bar?
Seem to hav lost it after reset :(

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

Dont the TW pull down toggles do that anyway?

Yeah but after the pull-down menu I have to go to another tab, click the wifi button, wait for the Wifi screen to load, turn Wifi on then wait for the Wifi signals to appear and for my phone to connect.

With this I push the switch on one of my homescreens and it does the rest. Beautiful.

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

Yeah but after the pull-down menu I have to go to another tab, click the wifi button, wait for the Wifi screen to load, turn Wifi on then wait for the Wifi signals to appear and for my phone to connect.

With this I push the switch on one of my homescreens and it does the rest. Beautiful.

I wish I had tried it sooner.

I like the Voice Search toggle; direct link to Google Now. :cool:

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

Was it one of u who told me an app that puts cpu percentage in status bar?
Seem to hav lost it after reset :(

Don't think so; I think that would make me crazy, though. Every time I saw it, I'd worry about what's running in the background. :confused:

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

Don't think so; I think that would make me crazy, though. Every time I saw it, I'd worry about what's running in the background. :confused:
I already do whenever I see my battery drop too fast, always forgetting the fact I have a phone from last year and seeing all the battery stats screenshots from people with S3's makes mine look like I'm running a PS3 emulator on it while downloading a Blu-Ray movie through 4G.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

How do you think I feel? I just found this method this morning after having this phone almost a year. D:

How do u do that?
I have my own bleeped up round about way of doin that usin Custom Ics Widget n makin the whole bar transparent except the microphone.....

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Lol nah i liked it runnin next to my battery indcator.

Ps i recomend Micro Cpu Monitor for testing things like live WPs. It shows upto four cores as 1 pixel high lines at bottom of screen :)

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

How do u do that?
I have my own bleeped up round about way of doin that usin Custom Ics Widget n makin the whole bar transparent except the microphone.....

Get HD Widgets, and like you usually add widgets, select the switches widget and ta-dah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox