Random Social Chit-Chat

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

**RANTING TIME**

Ok so I looked on Wikipedia to see when AC3 came out for PC and noticed a section saying there was controversy on the trailers depicting the main character killing Redcoats hinting of "Anti-British" opinions behind it.

WHAT THE CRAP?! It's a game that takes place during the American Revolution (which was a war in case you forgot and sadly a few or more people tend to die when those take place) where America was trying to earn it's freedom from the British Empire and the main character is an ASSASSIN helping the Americans, what the hell did you think he was going to do to them? Wag his finger at them and give them a spanking? God some people will cry foul at any thin-straw if it means their wannabee-review site/blog a few more views for the month.

**DONE RANTING....for now..**

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Like ma new lock screen btw.... im on a psychadelic vibe :)
uploadfromtaptalk1353352500554.jpg

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

From the looks of your past posts, I kind of think you're anti-everything. ...Maybe even anti-anti. ;)

Nope. Im pro freedom mate.
Are u kiddin or bein serious coz i could chat about this all night if u like :thumbup:

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

evq.003

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site

Nope. Im pro freedom mate.
Are u kiddin or bein serious coz i could chat about this all night if u like :thumbup:

Just playin'. You were anti-something else some posts back, but can't remember what it was... and I'm too lazy to do a search, so I implied it was everything.

evq.003

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site

I am anti - dinosaurs with feathers...
Seriously, how's this...
Feathers.png

Scarier than this...
Velociraptor.jpg

Last edited:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Just playin'. You were anti-something else some posts back, but can't remember what it was... and I'm too lazy to do a search, so I implied it was everything.

Lmao Israel :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Well i do hate the "general public" :)

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

Is this the Smoothsters 1st time on this thread???
He's 1 of my fav dudes on the forum :)
Have u read the whole thread Smooth brer?

Lol yeah its my first post on here
I haven't read the whole thing, I just thought I pop in though
When I saw drinks I was like heeey Im home lol syke na

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Lol yeah its my first post on here
I haven't read the whole thing, I just thought I pop in though
When I saw drinks I was like heeey Im home lol syke na

Haha welcome home cuz ;)
U should read the whole thread some time.. i did n its amazin how many topics it covers.
Wuu2 brer? Its me n Clairs anniversary n we planned dinner or cinema but our mates Roberta n Boulder turned up and we'r finaly gettin rid of them at 8pm lol
uploadfromtaptalk1353354939981.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci