Random Social Chit-Chat

evq.003

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

Do you what else I'm anti?
Pluto being demoted to "dwarf planet" status! All through school I was taught that Pluto was a planet, then all of a sudden they change their minds?! What's that all about! That would be like Apple making another device and saying "No, that's not a tablet like the iPad it's a mini... i...P...a...d." ...Oh, wait... never mind.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Pluto being demoted to "dwarf planet" status! All through school I was taught that Pluto was a planet, then all of a sudden they change their minds?! What's that all about! That would be like Apple making another device and saying "No, that's not a tablet like the iPad it's a mini... i...P...a...d." ...Oh, wait... never mind.

Lol well imagine your uproar back in the day when evolution was explained to you and you saw a SPHERICAL world map lol ;)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site

Winter setup
gs3phonescreenshotwinte.jpg

REALLY digging that wallpaper Funky... by any chance do you have a larger size/resolution then what you posted (640x480)? Its slightly blurry.. could be a size restriction from AC when you posted it. Do you have a direct link to it?
Thanks.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Umm not sure how. What if i mail u it mate? Its crisp on my screen n cant remember how i found it,..

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

M8 boulder is at his lawyers who luckily is next door to me lol.
Check this pic, i stay exactly in the centre of biggest town in Scotland (downtown i guess youz call it?) And look at the view across road from me..
View attachment 47398
Gaza Strip!

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

Pluto is smaller than our moon and its orbit is all wrong compared to the other planets. It doesnt look like a planet.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Pluto is smaller than our moon and its orbit is all wrong compared to the other planets. It doesnt look like a planet.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

And I agree with stef,I was also taught Pluto was one so by gonnit its a planet.!

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

And I agree with stef,I was also taught Pluto was one so by gonnit its a planet.!

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

Well, Funky has a neice... We tried to set Mango up with her, but he... um... "wasn't interested."

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7