funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Its fair enough imo.
We have PM for a reason.
Cheers Merv' bro btw :)
Cancelled my old account.
Youre a legend.
Im not making excuses but two of the podcasters were disgussing sharing log-ins for Netflix or a similar service a few podcasts ago.....
Thanks for having patience with our thread though mods.
We do appreciate it and ill ammend the OP :beer:

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Thats not a stolen account i was just messing about its mine .. why so serious ??

I find it hard to believe that you would publicly post your username and password for the entire internet to see. If it was your account, you misrepresented yourself enough to be reported by another member and for multiple moderators to get involved. I'm being serious because things like piracy, copyright infringement, and sharing hacked/cracked accounts can get AC into real trouble. Also, I know this thread has required moderator attention multiple times in the past. If this was the first time a warning was given, it would be a different story. Perhaps being a bit more serious would resonate better with everyone here. I hope it does, because I know this is a popular thread and I want to encourage discussion, not impede it. Just be mindful of the forum rules (family-friendly discussion, no illegal activity, etc.) and it will be less time that moderators have to spend cleaning the thread, and more time for everyone to enjoy themselves.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Ive ammended the rules in the OP... do we all agree?? ;):beer:

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I find it hard to believe that you would publicly post your username and password for the entire internet to see. If it was your account, you misrepresented yourself enough to be reported by another member and for multiple moderators to get involved. I'm being serious because things like piracy, copyright infringement, and sharing hacked/cracked accounts can get AC into real trouble. Also, I know this thread has required moderator attention multiple times in the past. If this was the first time a warning was given, it would be a different story. Perhaps being a bit more serious would resonate better with everyone here. I hope it does, because I know this is a popular thread and I want to encourage discussion, not impede it. Just be mindful of the forum rules (family-friendly discussion, no illegal activity, etc.) and it will be less time that moderators have to spend cleaning the thread, and more time for everyone to enjoy themselves.

Ok captain
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Id like to know who the lurker is who reported it and ask them why they didnt post thier disapioval/concern over what was being posted.
Tbh it fieaks me out that we HAVE lurkerrs :(
Can all lurkers not just talk to us instead of just reading?you can write ANYTHING within the guidelines on page one.
You might enjoy it.
I find talking to strangers theraputic :thumbup:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy