Random Social Chit-Chat

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
yes, but those are rare and hard to find. i'm not saying i was looking in the first place. i don't go on dating sites or anything like that. this one just happened.

and i love your avatar :D

Thanks - Eric, or as you may know him Cyber Warrior, actually made it for me. He's quite the artist.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i don't believe in live-ins before marriage. i'm pretty traditional/conservative in some ways, haha.

Fs lol. Me n clair started with a one-night-stand, we knew each other and fought like cat n dog but we were physicly attracted so it happened, a week later i was still at her place and we'd became a couple, the cheeky barriers had broken down n we realised how perfect we were together.... glad im not old fashioned lol and i think the cheekyness (that would have made us a no-go if we'd met online) is one of the best things about our r/ship :) <3 x

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
no thanks, lol.

and i guess it's a real r/ship anyway. i told him that if someone else courted me and i liked him too, that i'd go ahead and have a r/ship with him.

it's just...it's hard to findsomeonetosatisfymysubmissiveneeds.

and yes, i purposely didn't put spaces there, lol. i'm shy ;p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
no thanks, lol.

and i guess it's a real r/ship anyway. i told him that if someone else courted me and i liked him too, that i'd go ahead and have a r/ship with him.

it's just...it's hard to findsomeonetosatisfymysubmissiveneeds.

and yes, i purposely didn't put spaces there, lol. i'm shy ;p

Most girls wana be submissive ive found.... its something ive had to learn with clair coz its not my usual way of being :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Most girls wana be submissive ive found.... its something ive had to learn with clair coz its not my usual way of being :)

i'm not talking about 50 shades of grey submissive, i mean, lol. it's also hard to have this kind of relationship because you really have to trust the other person.

i think i'm pressuring myself too much. i want to be married by 27.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Ohhh i might have to pester him now lol.
Cold Belgian bier anyone?
Im on the nightshift i think :beer:

I was actually thinking about opening a bottle of Maker's Mark tonight. Do they ship that all the way over to the UK?

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I..I'm getting sucked in by some of the coolness.. :(
It's my sisters btw so don't judge the twilight background lol.
Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353899056712.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353899056712.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 12

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I..I'm getting sucked in by some of the coolness.. :(
It's my sisters btw so don't judge the twilight background lol.
Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

I'm not feeling it. What coolness? My aunt has an iPhone 5, and I was very unimpressed with it. Almost threw it when I was holding it, it was that bad... Felt like a little toy.

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton