Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 48456
Ok one x here's my stock s3 Antutu bench test
so beat my score one x if u can
s3 quad 1.4 JB :)

M8 theres already a thread for ur dodgy benchmarks that caught the Mod's attention. PLEASE dont start it here.... we're in enough trouble :beer:
Here, all devices are equal :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah we're not here for "X vs Y." Besides benchmarks don't matter unless it's Android vs iOS (and at the risk of sounded biased the i5 can't compare to the S3, Note 2, etc. so no use with that. :p)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I say you should get the LTE version. I don't have LTE in my area yet (...fingers crossed it happens soon!) But when I travel to cities with LTE I am so impressed with the LTE speeds that when I get back home I feel like my phone is broken for the next fews days until I get used to 3G again. As far as battery life is concerned, why not charge your phone more often. I have a charger at home, both cars, and at work; so I really never have an BIG issue with battery life.

But be honest... just for browsing/streaming, you really wouldnt be disapointed with hspa+ would u?

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
But be honest... just for browsing/streaming, you really wouldnt be disapointed with hspa+ would u?

Unless you're downloading torrents or something, I don't understand the point of lte. You get over 1000kbs with HSPA+ which is more than enough to surf the web and stream 720p video with no lag. Honestly I think lte is just a useless marketing spec.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

evq.003

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Unless you're downloading torrents or something, I don't understand the point of lte. You get over 1000kbs with HSPA+ which is more than enough to surf the web and stream 720p video with no lag. Honestly I think lte is just a useless marketing spec.

True, but I'm on a unlimitted data plan, so for me LTE would be desirable.

...It's also nice when tethering. :D

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
He didn't just hide behind it. He shot the 18 yr old girl 3 times, dragged her back into the basement and as she was gasping for breath, put the gun under her chin and blew her brains out.

Very unnecessary. At the same time I bet the girl wouldn't have stolen again if she were to live through it. It's very aggravating that people think they don't have to work hard to get what they want. I hate when people steal. Get your own dain stuff. I don't really want to say she had it coming stealing cause she didn't deserve that but I'm sure others will learn from her mistake in that area

evq.003

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
It's very aggravating that people think they don't have to work hard to get what they want. I hate when people steal. Get your own dain stuff.

I have to agree. This is a very sad situation and according the article their deaths were unnecessary and excessive, but on the other hand, had they not been COMITTING A CRIME in the first place, all could have been avoided.

evq.003

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Also, I'm not trying upset anyone or start a heated debate but rather set the record straight.

We Americans do not hide behind our guns. We exercise our Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Ehh,true I guess. I can fight and hold my own if need be but love usuing my 10K volt taser if need be cause it packs some serious kick especially in some punks throat lol. Anyways,i feel a lot better now. Not saying I'm over my ex completely but I don't care too much about talking to her at all unless its about the baby. Thanks Funk.! :D

My one x is better then your one x!!
/
D:
\

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Also, I'm not trying upset anyone or start a heated debate but rather set the record straight.

We Americans do not hide behind our guns. We exercise our Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.

I guess but I still don't like guns and I wouldn't live beside a neighbor if he had one. Humans have emotions and they're not afraid to use it lol

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

evq.003

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I guess but I still don't like guns and I wouldn't live beside a neighbor if he had one. Humans have emotions and they're not afraid to use it lol

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

You would never know if your neighbor had a gun unless you saw it, she told you, or she used in front of you - potentially saving your life. Just sayin', Don't hate guns because there are stupid people in this world.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000