Random Social Chit-Chat

evq.003

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Mine!

- - - Updated - - -

Dang it!!!! Just missed it!

I think I should add another line to me signature. It should read:

evq.003 - More intelligent than the average idiot! And slower than Uncle Louie.

"If you can't spot the crazy person on the bus, it's you." :p

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Also, I'm not trying upset anyone or start a heated debate but rather set the record straight.

We Americans do not hide behind our guns. We exercise our Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.

Exactly. Knowing that breaking into some bodies house might result in getting your face blown off is a great burglar deterrent.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Hay guys,
I have a question about Windows 8. Is it worth the $ 69.99 upgrade to the Windows 8 Pro from Windows 8 OEM edition? Other than remote access, I can't think of any other reason for it. Anyone here running Windows 8 Pro can confirm that Windows Image backup is not in Pro version either?

Thanks.

Don't bother with Pro.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I love all these usefull apps android has. I have a research paper that I need to do but since I have no computer so I decided to type it on my one x then transfer it to one at school when we I get a chance to use one,man I love android. :D :thumbup:

My one x is better then your one x!!
/
D:
\

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Pc people, will this HD from a netbook uploadfromtaptalk1354134245551.jpg
Seems smaller than the HD im replacing uploadfromtaptalk1354134356877.jpg
But its hard to tell over a pic.
When i get home, IF the HD is wrong physical size, will the connection be universal so i can bodge it? :beer:

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Pc people, will this HD from a netbook View attachment 48647
Seems smaller than the HD im replacing View attachment 48649
But its hard to tell over a pic.
When i get home, IF the HD is wrong physical size, will the connection be universal so i can bodge it? :beer:

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Should be fine If they're both sata.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Should be fine If they're both sata.

Put it in, booted up, fine :)
yrazysyp.jpg

Now. How do i delete ALL my nephews crap n have the full mighty *cough* 250gb storage back?
This is gona be ma phone hacking pc :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Where do i find the product key? If i ring my 10y/o nephew, how does he find product key so windows works.
Or is it on the HD? :eek:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Most Computers have a sticker on the case somewhere with the info you need.

Seems to be working without it mate.
At bottom right it says "this copy of windows is not genuine" its build 7600... is that all ok?
Acer thinks its a Samsung now lol.

Ok i havent used a pc in years
uploadfromtaptalk1354140122787.jpg
What is "local disk (D:)????
How do i get this thing back to a factory state with none of my nephews crap? :beer:

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Where do i find the product key? If i ring my 10y/o nephew, how does he find product key so windows works.
Or is it on the HD? :eek:

If the you don't still have the product key sticker, this program will find it for you. http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder/

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
If the you don't still have the product key sticker, this program will find it for you. http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder/

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Thanks mate. Think he has the shell of the netbook at home but its non genuine windows anyway so will it matter, can still boot up.
Just want rid of all the crap wasting the tiny disk space lol.. why cant pcs be like android??? :p