Random Social Chit-Chat

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
That corner on the Detroit Lions just got toasted! Touchdown Atlanta Falcons.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
After using the note 2 for a few days I can't stand handling a smaller phone. I borrowed my dad's iPhone and just stared at it for a few minutes. It was so small!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
After using the note 2 for a few days I can't stand handling a smaller phone. I borrowed my dad's iPhone and just stared at it for a few minutes. It was so small!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

I feel the same with my mom's and aunt's iPhones... And I only have a One X which is like .8 in smaller than the N2 :eek:

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't see why people don't like the arrows on the keyboard,I find them very useful cause my fingers sometimes don't get into the exact spot on a word I want to edit and having the cursor keys seems more convenient then pressing and sliding all the way to where needs editing.

It's no mere smartphone, it's the HTC ONE X+.
/
D:
\

I hav my keyboard set so when i swipe it, the numbers+arrows appear. Very handy :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded rooted international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Been using my device too much lately. My finger that mainly holds the phone and my thumb that uses the screen are hurting. Excessive use today. I'll be on the iPad tomorrow. Feels like I've been playing one handed video games for the past 2 days. Early arthritis? :(

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Been using my device too much lately. My finger that mainly holds the phone and my thumb that uses the screen are hurting. Excessive use today. I'll be on the iPad tomorrow. Feels like I've been playing one handed video games for the past 2 days. Early arthritis? :(

That's a bad word. I'm telling the mods. I use my device constantly, but never suffer from such pain. Not even as a kid in my Gameboy days did I suffer from any discomfort. I don't really have a high pain tolerance, though... :p perhaps it could be carpal tunnel?

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Lol mornin mango :) good to see sum1 on while i am.
Im in a rom dilemma n its driving me nuts..... cm10, aokp, stock 4.1.2?
I want stock bv cant get 4.1.2 through normal means coz im rooted with custom kernal n i duno how to get it :(

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded rooted international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
.....think this is too halloweeny for xmas?
uploadfromtaptalk1356261076181.jpg

MERRY XMAS!!!X

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome