Random Social Chit-Chat

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Lol mornin mango :) good to see sum1 on while i am.
Im in a rom dilemma n its driving me nuts..... cm10, aokp, stock 4.1.2?
I want stock bv cant get 4.1.2 through normal means coz im rooted with custom kernal n i duno how to get it :(

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded rooted international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Top of the morning! Got a pretty bad stomach ache keeping me up, otherwise I'd be sound asleep :p

I wish I was good with rooting. Last week I was so excited and certain on rooting my phone, but the motivation immediately disappeared. :(

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I had a great patient guy "talkin" me through rootin' with odin man.
Ouch, try n take a huge dump bro.
My tummys always bit dodgy with all the cider mixed with smoothie..... may be killin me but it keeps me regular lol :)
So if you marry an american girl, will they have dual citizenship?
Or if u married a uk girl, would u both have tri-citizenship?
I nearly married a canadian :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded rooted international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
gu8aqume.jpg

Check this for motivation btw, thats me just with stock kernal clocked to 1.6 (so basicly same chip+clock speed as N2)
Its just numbers tho, check my other thread "just goes to show" lol ;)

MERRY XMAS!!!X

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I had a great patient guy "talkin" me through rootin' with odin man.
Ouch, try n take a huge dump bro.
My tummys always bit dodgy with all the cider mixed with smoothie..... may be killin me but it keeps me regular lol :)
So if you marry an american girl, will they have dual citizenship?
Or if u married a uk girl, would u both have tri-citizenship?
I nearly married a canadian :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X

I've been sitting here for about half an hour and got some results. But the longer I sit, the more my stomach hurts, and frankly, it hurts even more than when I got out of bed. Really wish there was some Sprite or 7up in the house... Sipping water isn't helping either :(

And the whole citizenship thing I'm not sure about. My dad is a dual citizen though, I think.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I've been sitting here for about half an hour and got some results. But the longer I sit, the more my stomach hurts, and frankly, it hurts even more than when I got out of bed. Really wish there was some Sprite or 7up in the house... Sipping water isn't helping either :(

And the whole citizenship thing I'm not sure about. My dad is a dual citizen though, I think.

I find that the more you lean back (try sitting at 90? on the throne and lean back) the better the results.
sleeping Clair just farted so thats a good omen bro :thumbup:

MERRY XMAS!!!X

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Better try and get some rest. The Sun's about to rise here in literally 15 mins. Gonna man up and deal with it. :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Better try and get some rest. The Sun's about to rise here in literally 15 mins. Gonna man up and deal with it. :p

Where exactly r u??? The sun rose for maybe 2hrs 2day n i have Seasonal Affective Disorder so i have my 20000 lux or whatever lamp on tryin to convince me its summer

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Goodnight/mornin btw.
Weve lost another snake again, fun fun fun x

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Moby fallice?
Hows trainspottin goin m8?

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Oh Crack.
someone said my fiances BB Curve (800mhz)
Will run bb10 no problem.... are they a stoole?

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Wtf who taught youz scottish?????

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Am gony try git oot ma face thenoo, jst hud a peach ae a scran :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Where exactly r u??? The sun rose for maybe 2hrs 2day n i have Seasonal Affective Disorder so i have my 20000 lux or whatever lamp on tryin to convince me its summer

MERRY XMAS!!!X

Cali :p

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Oh Crack.
someone said my fiances BB Curve (800mhz)
Will run bb10 no problem.... are they a stoole?

MERRY XMAS!!!X

No, they are dead flat wrong. No current BB devices will get BB10.

Yer oot yer face! Or Yer bum's oot the windae, Captain Thompson!

Captain Thompson did give the order:)

Gotta say, it's a lot better spending Christmas in Jamaica and the Caymans than in Seattle. It's going to suck when I have to go home on Monday. I'll really miss the cheap and legal codine syrup. Been sipping codine mixed with Jamaican over proof rum all day.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums