Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
No, they are dead flat wrong. No current BB devices will get BB10.

Captain Thompson did give the order:)

Gotta say, it's a lot better spending Christmas in Jamaica and the Caymans than in Seattle. It's going to suck when I have to go home on Monday. I'll really miss the cheap and legal codine syrup. Been sipping codine mixed with Jamaican over proof rum all day.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Forgot u were away. Cheap legal codine in carribean?
Youl come back wae a habit bro.
Sounds lush tho :)
Enjoy

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded rooted international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Nah man a like a bita scots patter on here, sicka trynae please youz yanks wae yer missi.m U's :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded rooted international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Nah man a like a bita scots patter on here, sicka trynae please youz yanks wae yer missi.m U's :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
So if I say I was very "Mad wi? it" last night at a Christmas party, is that correct?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Mango your clock is outa wack...... wi mine anyway lol :)
00:22 here

MERRY XMAS!!!X

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Mango your clock is outa wack...... wi mine anyway lol :)
00:22 here

MERRY XMAS!!!X

16:32 here... I've been sleeping at 4AM for the past few days. I actually feel better than when I'm on my standard sleeping schedule :p

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Good night. Seattle Seahawks are going to the Super bowl. Remember you heard it here first

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Good night. Seattle Seahawks are going to the Super bowl. Remember you heard it here first

When my pats beat yall you must take a picture of your face so we may all see what real tears look like

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

When my pats beat yall you must take a picture of your face so we may all see what real tears look like

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356325436927.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356325436927.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 15

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
If they did, it would show how little of an update it actually was. :p

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

BB10 is a HUGE improvement on current BBs. They're not even in the same league. Blackberry 10 is on par with any current mobile OS and the critics and carriers are loving it. I honestly can't wait to play with one.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums