Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
So I don't know how to take a screeny in my N10 but I love the battery. When i got it, it was at about 53%, after 1d 1h and 53m it is down to 15%. Pretty ing awesome.

Ma niece got one for xmas.
Impressive :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Long flights are not bad if you get first class #economist perks :thumbup:

They had to move me from economy to business class 1ce, just frm London to Glasgow (45mins) but i spent 2hours in departure talkin to rich dudes and theres spirits on tap and a fridge of beer :) my bag weighed a tonne :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Congrats to Funk, Paul, Skunk, and all other android central community award winners. You're all greatly appreciated for what you do for and bring to android central.

Thought it was kind of funny that two of the comments used to sum up the members were mine. Pretty cool. Haha

What awards?

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Congrats to Funk, Paul, Skunk, and all other android central community award winners. You're all greatly appreciated for what you do for and bring to android central.

Thought it was kind of funny that two of the comments used to sum up the members were mine. Pretty cool. Haha

Where was that said lol?????

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know how to remove root? The Samsung multi Window update is out but I can't install it cause I can't figure out how to remove this dam recovery thing. It's called "team win" and I've checked this root checker app and it says my phone isn't rooted (which is what I want) but I can't remove the actual team win recovery thing off my note. Help!

Sent from my behemoth of a phone,the Galaxy Note II
/
D:
\

Mate i just flashed the stock rom for my own phone via odin (4.1.2), it removed root and custom recovery ;)
Of course ive rooted it again with a custom kernel (sydia)

MERRY XMAS!!!X

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Won't be able to talk cause it's super late, and my parents would probably come in and start yelling at me.. so yup

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Are yall still in it? Lol. Its almost 5am and I just took my shower. Hope I didnt wake my parents. Think. Im just going to pull an all nighter. Might as well.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Are yall still in it? Lol. Its almost 5am and I just took my shower. Hope I didnt wake my parents. Think. Im just going to pull an all nighter. Might as well.

I think I'm set for that too, man. Hooked on this new anime and it just keeps getting better, so I'm gonna stay up and watch it.

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
How do I get in the google+ hangout? Is it video or is it a messaging room?

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac