Random Social Chit-Chat

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the gym. I know you guys don't care but I love to share with you all anyway. 1 hr cardio and then I eat again. Woo hoo! I eat enough for 3 grown human beings every day. Betchya can't do that lol
While I do not lift weights I stay pretty active: Surf, bodyboard, bodysurf, and Mountain Bike. I would say that I prefer to be "toned".

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
While I do not lift weights I stay pretty active: Surf, bodyboard, bodysurf, and Mountain Bike. I would say that I prefer to be "toned".

I want brad pitts body in Snatch lol.
i was similar when i worked (landscape gardener) :)

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Lool i feel you bro ! I started lifting like 6 months ago and my favorite part is eating like a fat ass and not really gaining weight from it.

YES SIR! Eat to Grow

Some of us don't have the luxury. Plus some of us don't wanna be the size of a house. :p

Doesn't mean we can't, tiny. ;P

well you can be the size of a small tool shed then lol

I'm ok with that

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Oh please. I eat enough for 7 people ;)

Except I'm unbelievably lazy. So you win this round :p

I'm in tears laughing lmaooooooo

Time?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Got company bro.
Im ignorant enuf bein on here lol

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Yeah we know lol. let your company hang out too

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
nothing wrong with toned. Anybody that trains or is active to stay fit is cool by me. Keep it up man

You should see some of the guys at my gym. Clearly the only think that goes through their mind is size. Even if it makes them look unnatural. Pretty sad.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Makaroni7

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I agree. I like big even if it looks crazy. I think I'm just addicted to seeing my weight go up on the scale and people asking "How da heck do you eat so much?". But I don't knock other ppl for wanting to be how they want. Toned, ripped, medium build etc.....I respect everyone that works out somehow and takes care of their body and health

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I agree. I like big even if it looks crazy. I think I'm just addicted to seeing my weight go up on the scale and people asking "How da heck do you eat so much?". But I don't knock other ppl for wanting to be how they want. Toned, ripped, medium build etc.....I respect everyone that works out somehow and takes care of their body and health

I do too except when they start using steroids which these guys usually do. People like that don't work out to be healthy they do it to show off and look tough. I personally can't stand people like that.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

Wait a second.................Makaroni - Do you have 2 accounts?

Makaroni7
Makaroni