Random Social Chit-Chat

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
No I didn?t... :confused: (ooops). I know it?s my own fault... Yes, that would have hurt MUCH!. Strangely enough, my wallpaper?s still there. Weird thing, this android. I had some minutes thinking about going back to iPhone :-!

If you go back to iPhone we will find you!!!

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
:) was just a few minutes of desparation. But I?ll keep my 4S, for it?s a good "back-up"-phone and I have so much music on it I can play loud with speekers that fit ;-)
But going back is no option for me at this time. And I guess this will last some (long) time.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Fix the damn buzzer funky!

Nooo to many repo-men (if thdts what u call them) after me lol, its a big main communal door. When i want peace, no1 can bother me, when my mates come round, they ring n i can buzz them in.
Just noticed the card doesnt say its international.,.... n its 3 parcels. Must be more than a tshirt... if it is the prize...

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
You won a prize on AC? Cool, because I thought all those contests were a crock of bull but if you won something then my faith has been restored lol

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
You won a prize on AC? Cool, because I thought all those contests were a crock of bull but if you won something then my faith has been restored lol

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Won the yearly member voted contest bro so am well proud. Outa 8 categorys i got most actictive member and funniest member :)
Was in shock :)
Thanx to the voters MWAH X

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Yes it is really small, but to be honest: I still like mine and wouldn?t give it away. Some apps there I like that aren?t on android. And I like the music-players there a lot! more than those on android, they look much more polished and are easier to use (my opinion). But also I wouldn?t give up my SGS3 as my "daily driver" (until I have the money to buy me a Note 2 :cool: )

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I say anyone who wants an iphone, buy a Galaxy Ace 2 :)

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I say anyone who wants an iphone, buy a Galaxy Ace 2 :)

Anyone who wants an iPhone should get one, there?s nothing wrong with that. I like a lot about my iPhone as I said (hey, I mean: THAT?s built-quality, those buttons don?t suck...), there are apps that simply are better on iOS than on android, but that changes nothing about my love to my SGS3. Each OS has its good and bad sides. So does each manufacturer/phone"line". Live and let live.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Anyone who wants an iPhone should get one, there?s nothing wrong with that. I like a lot about my iPhone as I said (hey, I mean: THAT?s built-quality, those buttons don?t suck...), there are apps that simply are better on iOS than on android, but that changes nothing about my love to my SGS3. Each OS has its good and bad sides. So does each manufacturer/phone"line". Live and let live.

Ma mum and pal got an Ace 2 but wont let me hack them grr but theyr at a great price in UK and look so like iphone other than the home button. offered to pimp her homescreem n she sed no after seein mine but she said no. For ?10..... tard :)

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I can imagine that :) . I pimped my best friends Galaxy S2, because he wanted it to look different (came from BB), but didn?t want to waste time on that and isn?t into playing with devices at all. Good for me *hehehe*.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Dies anyone else shoot with their non dominant hand? I feel more comfortable when I shoot handguns with my non Dominant hand and shoot long barrels (rifles, shotguns, etc) with my right shoulder. :D

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670