Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Fs. Talk about outstaying your welcome...... my best mate boulder has been here since early fri n is stayin again. CBA with it on a sunday man grr wana sit here geekin it with yous with Clairs head on ma knee...

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Any of this gun talk is gettin ignored by me or if it keeps goin on, enjoy the thread without funky!

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Won the yearly member voted contest bro so am well proud. Outa 8 categorys i got most actictive member and funniest member :)
Was in shock :)
Thanx to the voters MWAH X

That's hot! I'm coming for that funniest member title next year bro. Watch out for me lol

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Any of this gun talk is gettin ignored by me or if it keeps goin on, enjoy the thread without funky!

Ok sorry, subject dropped. Just outta curiosity why tho? I meant it outta good intention since im going to the marines when im 18 then gonna be a police officer afterwards.

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Home screens... Let's see what you got.

The US+UK (whole UN) get sent to do war crimes n im sorry to say that, its not your fault. Am takin a wee break from this thread a wee while.
I love you guys but the US is the scaryest most dangerous place on earth and i dont think youz realise thet (again not ur fault)
Xxxx

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm not much for war movies. What about your daughter if you join the Marines?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

She's gonna be with her mum. All that I'm doing with my life is for my nugget so she's set for college, her life, etc. :)

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
She's gonna be with her mum. All that I'm doing with my life is for my nugget so she's set for college, her life, etc. :)

Don't you ever forget that she's the most important thing in your life. No matter what happens and who you end up with.
My friend came to my house this weekend and she's staying for a while because her dad practically abandoned her with no place to live because of his manipulative wife. Her mother is in Portugal and she doesn't wanna come back because she has planned a whole future here.
I'm afraid one day my dad could be with a woman like that.