Random Social Chit-Chat

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Don't you ever forget that she's the most important thing in your life. No matter what happens and who you end up with.
My friend came to my house this weekend and she's staying for a while because her dad practically abandoned her with no place to live because of his manipulative wife. Her mother is in Portugal and she doesn't wanna come back because she has planned a whole future here.
I'm afraid one day my dad could be with a woman like that.

That sucks. Well, at least she has a good friend the for her. :thumbup::)

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Half the day through. 4 more hours and I'll be out of here! God is good

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Well school starts tomorrow for me. If all goes well it'll be my last semester in this program. (Y)

Niiice! Make it happen cap'n. Become something great so you can make a lot of Money and pay for some protection from Wyndslash and her $100 hit men

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Niiice! Make it happen cap'n. Become something great so you can make a lot of Money and pay for some protection from Wyndslash and her $100 hit men

Nah, I'll hire your private security company and we can workout and bench 10,000lbs. :p lol

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I can't figure out how to get birthday reminders from Google now. I got my contacts synced with my Google account

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I have no idea about Google now but if the birthdays are synced in your Google account they should show in the corner of your weather/clock widget on your home screen if birthdays are checked in your reminder settings.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Tap your clock/weather widget and then hit your menu button and then settings. You should see a bunch of boxes to check or uncheck for event notifications. Make sure birthdays is checked and a lil calendar will show up in the left corner of the clock/weather widget to remind you on the day the birthday is

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Dang it, there's a big ol' scratch on my phone's camera lens :( and I baby this thing to death too... Luckily though it doesn't seem to affect picture quality.

I have 13 more months left with this thing... Now I'm starting to become unsure if it'll even be in one piece by then :/

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
The more you worry about it the more likely it's going to happen. Once I stopped fretting and just used my devices they turned out to be rather durable

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15