Random Social Chit-Chat

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Also if anyone with Google Music and Google now wouldn't mind...

Can you tell me if the "listen to (whatever song you have in your library)" command works? Mine hasn't worked since jelly bean ironically

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Dies anyone else shoot with their non dominant hand? I feel more comfortable when I shoot handguns with my non Dominant hand and shoot long barrels (rifles, shotguns, etc) with my right shoulder. :D

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

I practice with both hands, but prefer my dominant.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Also if anyone with Google Music and Google now wouldn't mind...

Can you tell me if the "listen to (whatever song you have in your library)" command works? Mine hasn't worked since jelly bean ironically

Seems to be working for me (if this is what you mean...)

uploadfromtaptalk1357625845462.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
:)

Does anyone use NFC-Tags at home? I just bought 5 of them and wrote 2. One for the bedside (Timer set, Notification LED off, Brightness low) and one on my door (WLAN on, Brightness 100%).

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
:)

Does anyone use NFC-Tags at home? I just bought 5 of them and wrote 2. One for the bedside (Timer set, Notification LED off, Brightness low) and one on my door (WLAN on, Brightness 100%).

I got a couple coming in the mail. I'm gonna use them for bluetooth on in the car and wifi on when I get home. I'll fifur. Out the rest. I think they're the coolest things ever invented after women and Samsung GS3's

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I got a couple coming in the mail. I'm gonna use them for bluetooth on in the car and wifi on when I get home. I'll fifur. Out the rest. I think they're the coolest things ever invented after women and Samsung GS3's

:D

They?re really cool. I?ll write one for my car, too. Set up driving mode and automatically start Navigon. Perhaps I should have bought more than 5...

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
:D

They?re really cool. I?ll write one for my car, too. Set up driving mode and automatically start Navigon. Perhaps I should have bought more than 5...

You can always get more so that's not an issue. It's just cool to actually use em and appreciate the technology. If you're a girl, write one to "call Makaroni" when you walk in the house.

Morning guys, 36?F this Morning here. Nor took bad, hearsay or was 27. :eek:

Good morning. That's not too bad. We've had weather in the low 30's last week in NYC.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
You can always get more so that's not an issue. It's just cool to actually use em and appreciate the technology. If you're a girl, write one to "call Makaroni" when you walk in the house.

Good morning. That's not too bad. We've had weather in the low 30's last week in NYC.

You guys had any snow yet? We haven't. I want it to snow already. :eek:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11