Random Social Chit-Chat

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Were talkin at least a year lol and one x is a step down (sorry X'y people) x

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
I meant One X+. But there are many options. NEXUS for me!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Nice one man.

I got a samsung hdmi adaptor which claimed to have a cleaning cloth from amazon last week and there was no cleanin cloth so i jst mailed them lol.
I never used to complain but as soon as you mention reviewing products, they go mental to say sorry lol...... better send me a nice case or thier star count will be punished not to mention how many people read this forum.
The net is cool for consumers eh :)
Went off on a tangent there lol :)

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
I just called my carrier today because they tried to charge me $25 just because my credit card had expired on my auto paid account. Never missed a payment in 2 years. I tore a strip out of the poor girl that was working the phone because she tried to say the fee was justified. I told her that she needed to look at my file as I have been a customer almost as long as she has been alive and if she wanted me to stay a customer then she needed to let me speak to someone in charge. I hate things like this and would spend $200 to save the $25 just in principle.
Needless to say she came on the phone after discussing the details with he superior and said she would certainly credit my account. My staff was listening the whole time waiting for me to blow a fuse. Lol.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I just called my carrier today because they tried to charge me $25 just because my credit card had expired on my auto paid account. Never missed a payment in 2 years. I tore a strip out of the poor girl that was working the phone because she tried to say the fee was justified. I told her that she needed to look at my file as I have been a customer almost as long as she has been alive and if she wanted me to stay a customer then she needed to let me speak to someone in charge. I hate things like this and would spend $200 to save the $25 just in principle.
Needless to say she came on the phone after discussing the details with he superior and said she would certainly credit my account. My staff was listening the whole time waiting for me to blow a fuse. Lol.

Lol well well done mate, as long as you were firm but polite.
I know the stereotype is that americans COMPLAIN.
Us Scots arent used to complaining, we'l eat a terribly cooked meal in a resteraunt, the waitress will ask halfway through if its ok, well say "its lovely doll" then moan about it forever lol we'r weird.
The internet is great for us lol.
I read and write reviews a lot and my reviews can be charming or scathing.... something i remind online sellers or ignorant app devs.

Fs its 7am n i go a wake up today.
Ive had 30ml cough medecine but not tired :(
Clairs gona murder me....

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Us Scots arent used to complaining, we'l eat a terribly cooked meal in a resteraunt, the waitress will ask halfway through if its ok, well say "its lovely doll" then moan about it forever lol we'r weird.
I read and write reviews a lot and my reviews can be charming or scathing.... something i remind online sellers or ignorant app devs.

Peace to you my friend.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Well another day and i woke ug to hear another character from my home town (villiage) where i grew up has been killed :(
I bought stuff from him as a kid :(

Google Dennis Martin Neilston if u dnt believe

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Rip danger mouse xx
We had mostly a business r/ship wen i was a kid.... y did u go back to that pointless crap?
Oh well. Anothere one gone. Probs his own fault., fk it

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Och its cool. Just more of a shock.
Its 2000people villiage n thats 3murders in 6mnth.
Ive moved to the big town ages ago.
Lucky my best mate was here coz he's a suspect.
Dude was a dealer.
Live by the sword, die by the sword eh

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
N to the people talkin bout guns, we'v been shown dirty (used) guns for ?250 at wkend.
Worst thing that can happen to my country.
The knifes n swords r bad enough tbh :)

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
N to the people talkin bout guns, we'v been shown dirty (used) guns for ?250 at wkend.

you need to get out of there man. Move to Canada. Play hockey. Your sword is a hockey stick.

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

I worked in an Amazon call center back in their early days. I can officially say Chinese people are by far the worst complainers. Sorry Chinese, but it's true.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

Swedish folks have assault rifles in almost every home and have one of the lowest crime rates in the world.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Starting today at the new job! :)
It's downtown and there's a lot of Ingress portals around. I'll try to play in my lunch time. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay