Random Social Chit-Chat

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Not familiar with Marillion? I have heard of Fish. I have an eclectic taste in music. I do love Classic Rock, but my passion is 80's indie or alternative music. One of my favorite bands is "The Smiths", I know I am dating myself :p:p
Love Marillion. Saw them perform back in the 80s. If you like this style check out Porcupine Tree.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
in Scotland its only free if we have life threatening illness.
quite expensive otherways i think (flu jag)
i always forget but clair moaned at me :)

i should really take vitamin D. i get winter depression n use a high power lamp in winter

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm so damn excited, you don't even know man. I've been waiting for this for years. QNX is amazing and I hope the 8 million current BlackBerry owners all buy BB10 devices. Don't get me wrong, I love Android, but I've owned 6 Blackberries and can't wait to have a 7th.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

I hear ya man! I was originally a BB Bold owner. It was my first blackberry, first smartphone even, and I had it a long time. Back then the browser wasn't even webkit so it was quite an awful experience. But something about the quickness of sending a quick text or email really drew me to bb. I love android but it still doesn't quite compete with bb in that regard. And oh god, the keyboard! I was in love. Could text with my eyes closed, and that's not a joke lol. Anyway...

Does this mean you might actually leave android for bb10 though?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Love Marillion. Saw them perform back in the 80s. If you like this style check out Porcupine Tree.

i have a record by porcupine tree bro, trippy stuff, "voyage 24" or something bout a guy havin a bad trip. amazing guitar solos :)

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

You are the first person I have ever heard mention "Porcupine Tree" , Love them!! I happened to come across them by accident while browsing music on Youtube.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
ill have to get all my records from my mums attic. yeah this EP cover is all swirly :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
You are the first person I have ever heard mention "Porcupine Tree" , Love them!! I happened to come across them by accident while browsing music on Youtube.

second lol :)

oh back to 80s, i liked hiphop, new order then acid house.... i was just too young for the warehouse raves :(

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
The Mars Volta is a bit of craziness. Almost too much but technically brilliant. And if you want some old school art rock check out Zebra.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
sorry bout topic change but does anyone watch The Modern Familiy (US sitcom) ?
watchd like 10 ep's in a row on netflix lol soooo funny

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

That is one of the funniest shows on TV. We love it. I've also been watching An Idiot Abroad. So funny!

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

Where have you been!!!! Sofia Vergara is my celebrity crush! Very sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:
sofia-vergara-beach.jpg

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
"Record, whats that"? Some of the young grasshoppers here might not know what a "record" is!!!!!!

I actually know what those are :p only 15 mind you.

I also know what VCRs, tape recorders, and floppy disks are. Grew up with the PS1, GameCube, and GBA. Kinda surprised how a lot of my generation don't know what those are :eek:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

If you would let your girlfriend sleep in the bed.... you wouldn't need booty pics lmao

lmao :) his gf charges a fortune for overnght stays :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie