Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
lol is it on Netflix?
god am getn so sick of the politics of this forum lol, other than this thread.
you teach and learn n get treated like a fool lol its mental!

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
No not out of the box. RIM just made it fairly easy to port them over.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

sounds cool. wonder what the hardware will be like...... and its cost...

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
lol is it on Netflix?
god am getn so sick of the politics of this forum lol, other than this thread.
you teach and learn n get treated like a fool lol its mental!

Lol. Yup. Only the first 4 seasons though. It's pretty popular over here in the US (or at least on Netflix it is). Good show though lol.

And i know what you mean man. I just try to roll with the flow. What time is it over there bro?

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
sounds cool. wonder what the hardware will be like...... and its cost...

Both the keyboard and touchscreen devices have a quad-core Qualcomm cpu and 2 gigs of ram and an SD slot. The touchscreen has 1280x720 HD display, and the keyboard has a 720x720 display, which is really good for a half sized screen.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
know u know how to be careful bro. youre a vet' :)

I'm good, man. I've got to try all my future products to make sure they're safe for customers. I'm not really required to, as everything I sell is marked not for human consumption, but I would feel morally irresponsible if I sold something I didn't test on myself first.

tune for crackberry durin his experimentation.
giv it a chance :)
http://db.tt/8SvZPPok

I'll give it a listen.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Lol. Yup. Only the first 4 seasons though. It's pretty popular over here in the US (or at least on Netflix it is). Good show though lol.

And i know what you mean man. I just try to roll with the flow. What time is it over there bro?

cool il have a watch today/morrow.... its 08:13 (thats AM to "you yanks" lol) times flown coz i have the IRA music on, may as well stay awake till normal sunday night.
what times it there bro? :beer:

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
GM. Post more booty pics! Lmao and my girlfriend slept in the bed last night but I still wanna see more other booty :)

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

kymberlin

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
GM. Post more booty pics! Lmao and my girlfriend slept in the bed last night but I still wanna see more other booty :)

If your girlfriend slept in the bed with you, why are you up so early, and still needing pics? Seems to me you should just roll over and enjoy the view ? Hmmmm

Last edited:

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Oh snap, mak! Kymberlin's really cracking down on you now!

Lol she's due for a thrashing soon Mango. Don't worry, just stick around for the bloody massacre. I hope she drops her phone in the damn toilet

HTC Evo 3D rooted & running custom Nocturnal Venom Rom. My phone sleeps in the bed and my girl is on the couch

kymberlin

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Lol she's due for a thrashing soon Mango. Don't worry, just stick around for the bloody massacre. I hope she drops her phone in the damn toilet

HTC Evo 3D rooted & running custom Nocturnal Venom Rom. My phone sleeps in the bed and my girl is on the couch

Thrashing? WOW!
Your just plain mean.... so, I digress to think maybe your gal wants to sleep on the couch ? In which case , can someone please post a booty pic..... Mr Roni needs to Mak.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Thrashing? WOW!
Your just plain mean.... so, I digress to think maybe your gal wants to sleep on the couch ? In which case , can someone please post a booty pic..... Mr Roni needs to Mak.

Yeah lemme Mak in peace please.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12