Random Social Chit-Chat

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
There was some stuff yesterday. Nothing major but I guess it got out of hand for funk.

I am sure it is just temporary

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
He probably posted a video of his fiance dancing to a game on the Wii with no clothes on so Livia can see her buns and he got banned lol. Hope he's alright though

kymberlin

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
He probably posted a video of his fiance dancing to a game on the Wii with no clothes on so Livia can see her buns and he got banned lol. Hope he's alright though

So.... not all bottoms are created equal? Hmmm. Mental note, only Mr Roni approved buns get posted!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
So.... not all bottoms are created equal? Hmmm. Mental note, only Mr Roni approved buns get posted!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Well I wouldn't comment on Funky's fianc?'s booty. That's off limits but he does post videos of her buns for Livia to see. But other than her, yes... Only Roni approved buns in this thread lol.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
That best face feature is really neat!

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

I haven't tried that one yet....
The Write on Photo feature is cool too; it flips the picture over so that you can write on the back.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I haven't tried that one yet....
The Write on Photo feature is cool too; it flips the picture over so that you can write on the back.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Nice. The note takes pictures alot faster then my previous htc one x+ and one x phones

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
How the hell do I contact a mod about this? For gods sake, he just got a prize package for being one of the top 5 most notable AC members. This is bull.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
lol is it on Netflix?
god am getn so sick of the politics of this forum lol, other than this thread.
you teach and learn n get treated like a fool lol its mental!

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
How come your name says Banned beside it now?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
You can PM me. But the short version is that winning awards that are voted on by members doesn't excuse a history of breaking the rules, ignoring multiple warnings by multiple moderators, and always doing things that are clearly violations of the rules and asking in the same post "mods is this ok".

Trust me when I say that many, many, many opportunities were given for things not to go the direction they did.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm starting a "FREE FUNKY" campaign! Let's do it. Post in every thread... "FREE FUNKY!". Ya think we'll get banned too? Lol

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
You can PM me. But the short version is that winning awards that are voted on by members doesn't excuse a history of breaking the rules, ignoring multiple warnings by multiple moderators, and always doing things that are clearly violations of the rules and asking in the same post "mods is this ok".

Trust me when I say that many, many, many opportunities were given for things not to go the direction they did.

Fairly new to this whole" banned" thing, Will he ever get a chance to come back or is it R.I.P for him?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Fairly new to this whole" banned" thing, Will he ever get a chance to come back or is it R.I.P for him?

7 days. Which is rare, honestly. We don't do temp bans very often.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX