Random Social Chit-Chat

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
What are you guyss thoughts on the Huawei mate? The new biggest kid on the block. I personally think the note 2 still kicks is butt. :thumbup::D

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
What are you guyss thoughts on the Huawei mate? The new biggest kid on the block. I personally think the note 2 still kicks is butt. :thumbup::D

I think they went overboard on the size. I think the Note 2 is the maximum size until it goes into tablet space. The Huawei is pretty much a tablet to me IMO.

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Thank you!!
I'll have to do some research when I have the time. I don't understand much about this things and I don't wanna mess with my router settings.
I have an apple thingy that amplify the WiFi too (not very good) and I'll have to see if this interferes.
Or maybe I'll just call someone. :p

You can just download the app TOR, as well. It'll do all that good stuff for you.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Good morning pirates of the Android waters. Wake those a**es up!

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Totally worth it. :):thumbup: curiosity.... What's all on this list of yours?

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

Backup app data, uninstall unwanted apps, clean files left behind by uninstalled apps, read external hard drive in ntfs (change kernel), protect Cerberus from hard reset, use my Xbox 360 controller for android games, and now this VPN protection.
I literally have this all in a list.

Yeah... it's about time to root.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Backup app data, uninstall unwanted apps, clean files left behind by uninstalled apps, read external hard drive in ntfs (change kernel), protect Cerberus from hard reset, use my Xbox 360 controller for android games, and now this VPN protection.
I literally have this all in a list.

Yeah... it's about time to root.

Agreed. :)

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I think they went overboard on the size. I think the Note 2 is the maximum size until it goes into tablet space. The Huawei is pretty much a tablet to me IMO.

Agreed. Might as well have a shoe phone. :p

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

Yep! But then again rumors ate that Sammy is going to make the N3 even bigger at 6.3 inches. :O

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
...Or! Use TOR with VPN! That would be cool... :cool:

Funny you should say that. I use TOR+iPredatorVPN on my PC when running ops and sifting the DarkNets. From a technical standpoint, there should be no need, as TOR is impregnable. However, I myself am a fan of overkill.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358361263728.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358361263728.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 36

evq.003

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Funny you should say that. I use TOR+iPredatorVPN on my PC when running ops and sifting the DarkNets. From a technical standpoint, there should be no need, as TOR is impregnable. However, I myself am a fan of overkill.

Nice! All you need now is firewall software on your devices, and a hardware firewall and IPS on your network.

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site

Just a quick question: do you use the s-pen often? I?m soooo much considering jumping from my s3 to the n2... just because of the pen and the size of the device. Now I?m curious: do you really use it often, or is that just at the beginning and then losing it?s attractiveness?

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Another question: I?m somehow not able to find where to set my S3 up that way that it stops the music playing when I turn it. Where do I find this setting?
Does it work for RocketPlayer and Poweramp, too?

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
So my school had a Safari animal event and I got some good pictures of the animals they brought. I'll post a link when I'm done editing.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums