Random Social Chit-Chat

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Just a quick question: do you use the s-pen often? I?m soooo much considering jumping from my s3 to the n2... just because of the pen and the size of the device. Now I?m curious: do you really use it often, or is that just at the beginning and then losing it?s attractiveness?

I do. I love using it, I know it looks retro cause you don't see it everyday but I love to type with it when using the the big normal keyboard Ana swipe. :thumbup::D I had the s3 too and love the size of the note 2. It's one of a kind having a device this big so I definitely think you should get it if you like me who lives big screened phones regardless of what people think. :thumbup::D and Web browsing, the gestures and functions the s pen offers are awesome. :thumbup:

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Another question: I?m somehow not able to find where to set my S3 up that way that it stops the music playing when I turn it. Where do I find this setting?
Does it work for RocketPlayer and Poweramp, too?

I've never seen or heard of that. I know that with the stock music app you can touch the screen with your whole hand and it pauses the music but that only works with the stock music app.

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Been using a stylus I got off Amazon for a buck , love it got off Swift key and started using swipe

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus :(

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Awesome song.............with some awesome footage of Surfing starting at 2:20. Chilling n tripping with this on the beach watching the sunset (and of course a glass of cab).
:

bassmig

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I've been on Swype Beta since I found it available for my S3. It's awesome cuz I'm lazy, and it's freaking accurate for the most part.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463