Random Social Chit-Chat

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Ahh. I see. I own one $2 bill. Its old as crap. And terribly wrinkled /used lol

And yeah TOR had slowed me down a bit. Also gave me this a couple times searching on google

Only going to use it when I think i might need it like at a public place

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358388164637.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358388164637.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 25

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I use 4.2 keyboard too, although got it from the N4 system dump. Works great for most part, except that it crashes whenever I try to add a word to dictionary.

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm back!! :D sorry, router was having problems. After an hour of messing with the router settings and cmd, I come to find out that that router wasn't even plugged into the modem......

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Ahh. I see. I own one $2 bill. Its old as crap. And terribly wrinkled /used lol

And yeah TOR had slowed me down a bit. Also gave me this a couple times searching on google

Only going to use it when I think i might need it like at a public place

Yeah, that can happen depending on which exit node you get (changes each time you start TOR). I only deal with TOR's slowness if I'm worried about Johnny Law.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm back!! :D sorry, router was having problems. After an hour of messing with the router settings and cmd, I come to find out that that router wasn't even plugged into the modem......

Hey, you can't be an indestructible super hero and know that the router wasn't plugged into the modem. Even Clark Kent was a little slow, don't feel bad man.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey, you can't be an indestructible super hero and know that the router wasn't plugged into the modem. Even Clark Kent was a little slow, don't feel bad man.

In my defense, both the modem and router sit on top of the fridge, and not even my full five foot three inches can see it on a regular basis. :)

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Just put on my spigen ultra crystal screen protector and man does my display look so much better then thar cruddy zagg hd. Spigen 1 Zagg 0. :thumbup::D Just got my ionic guardian case too and man does it make holding the note easier. :D

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I do. I love using it, I know it looks retro cause you don't see it everyday but I love to type with it when using the the big normal keyboard Ana swipe. :thumbup::D I had the s3 too and love the size of the note 2. It's one of a kind having a device this big so I definitely think you should get it if you like me who lives big screened phones regardless of what people think. :thumbup::D and Web browsing, the gestures and functions the s pen offers are awesome. :thumbup:

Thank you. That?s kind of how I think. I?m really quite into this "thing" :), really want one... guess I?ll buy one when I?m in Berlin in May and can visit a big store there, should be another shopping-event than buying it online ;-) and I can really "heavy-use" it there with taking pictures, use navigation, check-ins, taking notes and so on... guess that?s what I?ll do.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Thank you. That?s kind of how I think. I?m really quite into this "thing" :), really want one... guess I?ll buy one when I?m in Berlin in May and can visit a big store there, should be another shopping-event than buying it online ;-) and I can really "heavy-use" it there with taking pictures, use navigation, check-ins, taking notes and so on... guess that?s what I?ll do.

Have fun! :thumbup:

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
:D trust me, I will :)
I?ll have to buy it the first day, cause I?m planning to get tattooed (once again), this time it will be a big one and perhaps playing around with the Note2 will distract me from too much pain :)

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
400_3734383265363265.jpg

Made this one yesterday with the makro-setup with the SGS3.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I updated my note 2 to 4.1.2 and now I can't find the auto sync option in the notification bar.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

That's because it's not there. I don't know why it's not there but now that you're telling us its not there, that means it's not there. Damn I'm so smart!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana