Random Social Chit-Chat

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
You didn't miss anything besides, Mango like to go to sleep with a glass of warm chocolate milk and his fresh new headphones, Livia is more interested in Athenazoe than me, sense monkey had a presentation and did very well even though he doesn't like talking in front of a lot of ppl, Demonic is great camera man and knows what iso is and I don't, uncle louie and Ricky have been around quite often, indestructibleguy couldn't connect to his wifi because he never knew the router had to plugged into the modem but I helped him out being the great guy I am, wyndslash lost her toggle for something in her pull down menu because she updated to 4.2.1, I gained 2 pounds, and you got banned. That's this week's wrap up. I think I covered it all lmao

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

You should do a weekly wrapup more often. Lmbo. :D:thumbup:

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm gonna try. I was cracking up at this one! lol

Me too. :) every word I read brought memories and all the inside jokes created just this week. If my dad was awake, he'd ask me if I ate something infected with the funny virus, cause I just cracked into a huge grin. :D

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Saw "Trainspotting" last night on Netflix, guess who it reminded me of?

Who? What is that movie about?

Me too. :) every word I read brought memories and all the inside jokes created just this week. If my dad was awake, he'd ask me if I ate something infected with the funny virus, cause I just cracked into a huge grin. :D

Tell him it's just some crazy folks you met on AC.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey do you gs3 jellybean users have video zooming too? We note 2 users do. :thumbup::D by video zooming I mean being able to zoom on an already shot vid. Try and checking by giving your phone to landscape them pinching in on a video you've taken. :thumbup::D

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Uncle Louie - Did you see the original Batmobile just sold at auction for $4.2 million?
:
batmobile240.jpg

Original Batmobile sells for $4.2M - MSN TV News

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey do you gs3 jellybean users have video zooming too? We note 2 users do. :thumbup::D by video zooming I mean being able to zoom on an already shot vid. Try and checking by giving your phone to landscape them pinching in on a video you've taken. :thumbup::D

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

I don't have it.

scaramouch1

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
If u press play on video or select pause in landscape or horisontal u can also turn the brightness up n down by touching left side of screen slide finger up down and volume right side of screen

s3 quad 1.4 JB 4.1.2

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress