Random Social Chit-Chat

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
My friend showed a link on Facebook about the 4.8inch. I was like "really Apple? This is the best you can do?"

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
I think the problem is that their os is not designed to scale as well as Android so it may be an app developers nightmare. They will need app sizes for the 4s, the 5, and tablets and now this new size. Not sure how it will work out but I do know that the smaller iphones will go the way of the dinosaur and this will impact Android sales if it's true.

Apple is very calculated in which rumours come out and they could be letting this one out to help slow down the people jumping to Android simply because they want a larger screen.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Exactly lol :)
My own fault this time though :)

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
Ya a buddy who is twice as big as me punched me in the chest when we were drunk (I deserved it) and cracked my rib. It was nasty. Just breathing was annoying.

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Ya a buddy who is twice as big as me punched me in the chest when we were drunk (I deserved it) and cracked my rib. It was nasty. Just breathing was annoying.

The only good thing about injuries is painkillers. Have you used em' up yet?

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I think the problem is that their os is not designed to scale as well as Android so it may be an app developers nightmare. They will need app sizes for the 4s, the 5, and tablets and now this new size. Not sure how it will work out but I do know that the smaller iphones will go the way of the dinosaur and this will impact Android sales if it's true.

Apple is very calculated in which rumours come out and they could be letting this one out to help slow down the people jumping to Android simply because they want a larger screen.

Well with the amount of people that have already jumped ship, they probably should have let this rumor out a few months ago. :p

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Here's my latest crop of pics that i told you guys about a couple of pages back (which I know you have all forgotten about except Livia and wynd probably lol): https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.160281030787871.38035.132960466853261&type=1

I didn't forget either, actually. As a matter of fact, I honestly thought YOU forgot. I was waiting for you to post those pics... :p

Nice shots btw. And I can't recall if you said before, but what camera do you usually use? I usually carry around a Canon Rebel XSi whenever I travel.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I didn't forget either, actually. As a matter of fact, I honestly thought YOU forgot. I was waiting for you to post those pics... :p

Nice shots btw. And I can't recall if you said before, but what camera do you usually use? I usually carry around a Canon Rebel XSi whenever I travel.
Haha I never forget anything to do with my photography, but with the huge assignment I have to do for school I didn't have much time to edit my pics. :p

As for my camera I have the Nikon D3100. I only had a kit lens so the DOF is only good on teh close up shots, the rest could have been better I admit but I think I did pretty good.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Nice pics! I ain't kissing no damn racoon and I LOVE TURTLES!!!!!!! lol

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
The only good thing about injuries is painkillers. Have you used em' up yet?

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Clair gets an endless supply of Tramadol lol but im a bit immune to them. The alcohol helps but broken ribs only really hurt when u do stuff n im doin nothing.... hopefuly ill be able to consumate my marriage lol!

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Isnt that "turtle" a tortoise btw?
Nice pics :)