Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
In the hood we put our head ;)
Ring tailed lemur is related to monkeys bro :thumbup:

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Any1 know what hackery can be done to a Wii?
The mrs is sleepin n im messin around with hers tethered to ma phone :)

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Clair gets an endless supply of Tramadol lol but im a bit immune to them. The alcohol helps but broken ribs only really hurt when u do stuff n im doin nothing.... hopefuly ill be able to consumate my marriage lol!

Tramadol isn't even a real opiate. You need some Oxy.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't like Monkey references, sounds mildly racist

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Then thats in your head bro, monkeys were around before humans. What u rather call them?..... Simians?

N do u think im racist dude?

Google Lemur

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Tramadol isn't even a real opiate. You need some Oxy.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

I know man its synthetic. Addictive though :(
Remember we've been warned about these chats bro. Ive just had a weeks ban lol. Tramadol is a prescription pain killer to any1 who doesnt know :thumbup:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if Google will release an updated Nexus 7 this year... :rolleyes:

I wonder if my prize pack (so far i know it contains a t-shirt) will have a nexus wrapped up in it lol :)

Wouldnt surprize me if they beef it up a bit mate. Think theyl use Asus again?

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Then thats in your head bro, monkeys were around before humans. What u rather call them?..... Simians?

N do u think im racist dude?

Not at all. I'm sure I misunderstood you so no hard feelings. We're cool even if you were racist because your rib is broken and I'd whoop yo butt lmao

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Lmao my teeth are fine :)

Google ring tailed lemur for me though.
They live on an island off east coast of africa and are in the monkey family (im also an animal geek) :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Anyone seen 21 Jump Street?
Am watchin it on Netflix (thanx mervin) justnow..,. Prety funny man plus NWA Straght Outa Compton is on it lol reminds me of bein 15 :)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if my prize pack (so far i know it contains a t-shirt) will have a nexus wrapped up in it lol :)

Wouldnt surprize me if they beef it up a bit mate. Think theyl use Asus again?

I'm not sure. Kinda hoping it'll be a diff manufacturer though. One thing that'll def be welcome is the addition of Gorilla Glass. Hopefully they add that.. :rolleyes:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure. Kinda hoping it'll be a diff manufacturer though. One thing that'll def be welcome is the addition of Gorilla Glass. Hopefully they add that.. :rolleyes:

Yeah my nephew got 1 at xmas, uses the flipcase and its scratched up already.

How does the flip case turn the screen off btw? We're guessing (he's 10 but has asbergos+is mega intelligent) that its a magnet... so was the N7 designed to have a magnetic sensor at that part? It seems like a stupid place for the sensor, half the time it doesnt make contact coz the case is bent...

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah my nephew got 1 at xmas, uses the flipcase and its scratched up already.

How does the flip case turn the screen off btw? We're guessing (he's 10 but has asbergos+is mega intelligent) that its a magnet... so was the N7 designed to have a magnetic sensor at that part? It seems like a stupid place for the sensor, half the time it doesnt make contact coz the case is bent...

Aw, your nephew's in the same boat as me.:( But yup, there's a magnetic sensor somewhere along the right side of bezel I think. I have a magnetic flipcase too, and I think that screwed me over...

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Uh huh... It was it was bad glass. Riiiiiiiiight. :p

It was, it was. :)

The screen scratched deep though, and I've dropped my phone so many times before screen protector and it only had light scratches. A rear camera would be nice too, just for app compatibility sake. I don't plan on taking pics with it, but I already make a fool of myself in other ways so another way wouldn't affect me in the slightest. :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12