Random Social Chit-Chat

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Up early for? I dont wake up till 6. No earlier lol. Its 7:44am in Nc. :thumbup:

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

Nah, mah friend. Haven't fallen asleep yet....
I usually fall sleep by six, till noon. I don't work till four PM, anyways..

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
You can always do pistols. :) stand up, lift one leg completely extended so it's parallel to the ground, and then slowly go down on the other leg and back up.. Not only does it burn really good, but increases balance as well. If that's not enough, when you're low, jump on the one leg, instead of just standing back up again. :) I do 10-15 sets of twenty on each leg before going to bed. ....but I stand on my toes, as well, instead of the whole foot. I'm 5'3", and have a standing long jump of 9 feet. :cool:

Ill try when im not on valium lol thanks mate :)

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Don't think about your court date. Do anything possible to not think about it. I can tell you from experience that if you let your mind dwell on the time you may serve, you're going to spend the next couple months being an unhappy, nervous wreck.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

I know.. its like im in jail already.
Doesnt help that my co-accused rang my fiance while i slept sayin we're facing 8yr each. Cnt get hold of him to find out if thats worst case or if new evidence is in and we'd be best to plead guilty to take a third off the sentence (attempted should be 10-12 years but u lose a 3rd straght away if plead guilty)......

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Yea, been having a lil bitt of baby mama drama lol. Its all good now; tried to work things out. Didn't end too well but everything is for a reason so ill be alright. :thumbup::)
Its kinnda cold this morning here, 34?F not bad comparing to yesterday; it was 19? lol.

Best thing is to bite your tongue bro. Hope it works out well for u and the kid :thumbup:

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I know.. its like im in jail already.
Doesnt help that my co-accused rang my fiance while i slept sayin we're facing 8yr each. Cnt get hold of him to find out if thats worst case or if new evidence is in and we'd be best to plead guilty to take a third off the sentence (attempted should be 10-12 years but u lose a 3rd straght away if plead guilty)......

Well, I won't try tell you, what decision to make, as it will heavily effect the next years of your life and I don't really know all the details. I can tell you what I did. I knew in my heart I didn't deserve to do a day of time. The prosecutor kept trying to make me to plea and do two years. I turned it down and a jury found me not guilty. If you know that you didn't do anything wrong and that you have any chance at all of getting off, than I can only recommend proclaiming innocence. If I had taken their deal I would have just gotten out of prison in December.

What does your legal representative say? And like I said, try to do anything in your power to not think about it. The months before my court date, I went into a surreal netherworld of misery. If I HAD ended up doing time, I would have really regretted not making the most of those last months.

Last edited:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Obv cant go into too much detail but i did do wrong... i DIDNT commit attempted murder. My co-accused did imo n it sickens me what he did.
Im pleading with my heart and thats not guilty.
Id jump at the chance of a lesser charge.
To put things in context i ended up with knife defence wounds on my hand and a luckily superficial slash on my chest.
Gona go see my Advocate this or next week.. its best to keep them interested instead of burrying ma head in the sand.
I dont expect to walk free though no matter what but im tuned into that.
Its court that scares me lol... ill have to find the happy balance of valium (nerves/talkin crap) lol :)
Thanx mate :beer:

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Nah, mah friend. Haven't fallen asleep yet....
I usually fall sleep by six, till noon. I don't work till four PM, anyways..

I work after classes from 4- 10 and repeat. Ever day :/ lol.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
They got me actually working today. I can't post anything in here :thumbdown: where is Shanicenicolle at? She looks like we need to get her in a Hangout. Somebody figure out a good time for another hangout and if everyone can make it.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
They got me actually working today. I can't post anything in here :thumbdown: where is Shanicenicolle at? She looks like we need to get her in a Hangout. Somebody figure out a good time for another hangout and if everyone can make it.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

I'm herrrre just got out of my last class lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
First of all, there us absolutely zero risk to taking a flu shot. Zero as in there is no reason not to take it.

Secondly, no amount of vitamin D will protect you from a bad strain of Influenza that your immune system has never "seen" before.

There is always a risk taking anything, even a flu shot. My darling wife will tell you about her allergic reaction to it for days if you let her

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Magazine editing got a thumbs up and I was lucky to actually stay awake during economics lol.

How's everybody's day going?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Pretty good. Just rushed out of class and left my friend behind as a joke... You should've seen the look on his face :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton