Random Social Chit-Chat

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Magazine editing got a thumbs up and I was lucky to actually stay awake during economics lol.

How's everybody's day going?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Amen to you staying awake. Your Head looks a little heavy :p just kidding. Glad you had a good day. Mine was cool until my partner at work decides to crash our car speeding like a moron. I'm ok though but now there are 101 reports to write when these things happen. I planned to relax today and take a day off from training and now I'm stuck at work wit this crap. Other than that I'm just dandy :D

Done class for the day, so not bad. :p

Yooooo what's shaking bwoy?

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Amen to you staying awake. Your Head looks a little heavy :p just kidding. Glad you had a good day. Mine was cool until my partner at work decides to crash our car speeding like a moron. I'm ok though but now there are 101 reports to write when these things happen. I planned to relax today and take a day off from training and now I'm stuck at work wit this crap. Other than that I'm just dandy :D

Not much bro, gym tn. Haha

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm herrrre just got out of my last class lol

Hey u. Have we been introduced? X
Welcome to THE thread :)
Take ya shoes off, put ur jammies on n chill wit da "android talliban" :)

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
So its like afternoon where youz r? Its 21:55 here :)

Just made us rump steak in red wine and garlic mushrooms...... lush :)

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
They got me actually working today. I can't post anything in here :thumbdown: where is Shanicenicolle at? She looks like we need to get her in a Hangout. Somebody figure out a good time for another hangout and if everyone can make it.

It's impossible to get everyone together at the same time. :/

I don't have time for anything now that I'm working. I get up 6am and just get home at 8pm. :(

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

My head is admittedly huge, but that's out of control glad you're okay. Does that at least buy you a couple days off?

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

Lol I've seen you around but I figured I'd dive into this thread since I spend so much time on here anyway

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

Yep! I'm "Samsungma Bin Laden"

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
My head is admittedly huge, but that's out of control glad you're okay. Does that at least buy you a couple days off?

Nope! But I'm off the weekends so ahh it is what it is.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
It's impossible to get everyone together at the same time. :/

I don't have time for anything now that I'm working. I get up 6am and just get home at 8pm. :(

I know but maybe the weekend when ppl don't have to work

Lmao... Made my day right there!

You guys are welcome

Ditto :)

I can't wait for weekends off. Between working retail and classes I never have a day off

Well I'm sure when you're done with classes you'll get a better job and make your own schedule as a CEO

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I know but maybe the weekend when ppl don't have to work

You guys are welcome

Well I'm sure when you're done with classes you'll get a better job and make your own schedule as a CEO

Hopefully. I'm a magazine journalism major tho so it'll be a long climb to weekends off

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Best thing is to bite your tongue bro. Hope it works out well for u and the kid :thumbup:

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

I got a date this weekend with her.. I really wanna work things out with her cause I miss her alot and for my daughter.. I wanna happy family so call me a sucker for love.. :eek: Wish me luck on this date tho, hope she doesnt want me to spend too much lmao..

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
You can also get an App.. called Rings extended.. you wont see it once you install it but when you chose your ringtones it will let you use all your music.

This is not a bad thing. Nor should you think you're a suckered for wanting to do the right thing. Good luck and I hope not works out kid. You're thinking grown up [removed by moderator]!

Please watch the language...

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Thread has been cleaned and a few posts removed.

Once again a few members are pushing the limits of our tolerance of this social chit chat thread. Lets remember folks your in a social chit chat thread that falls under the roof of an Android forum. Posts containing drug references is not appropriate content within the forums and you will receive an infraction for such activity. NO WARNINGS.