Random Social Chit-Chat

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Snow is a bad word. Can the mods please add it to the language filter? Please and thanks

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm Connecticut and now live in Philly... You can have allllllll out snow lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Snow is a bad word. Can the mods please add it to the language filter? Please and thanks

Ill fight you guys for that snow.. lol..

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I agree SNOW is a bad word.

You guys can keep your snow on the east coast and I will keep my sunshine (and babes) on the west coast. The less clothes you have to wear in public the better. The line is drawn keep the snow on your side of the line!
p_five-blondes-in-bikinis-on-the-beach-1280x800-wallpaper-2x49l.jpg

bikini-beach_700_0.jpg

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Over five hour long voice chat with an almost complete stranger. We finished it what felt like close friends. :) Guys, I made a new friend today, and you didn't. :p

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Just saw this new keyboard on mobile syrup.trying it now and it appears to be the bomb. Kii keyboard
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.zl.inputmethod.latin&token=lp3oT8WZ
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

I just got it and it works pretty good. Much better button accuracy then the Galaxy note 2 stock keyboard and im glad i can change the color cause now it matches my grey and white Galaxy note 2. :thumbup::D uploadfromtaptalk1359134458736.jpg

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I agree SNOW is a bad word.

You guys can keep your snow on the east coast and I will keep my sunshine (and babes) on the west coast. The less clothes you have to wear in public the better. The line is drawn keep the snow on your side of the line!
http://www.1280x800wallpaper.com/de...nis-on-the-beach-1280x800-wallpaper-2x49l.jpg
http://cdn1.images.touristlink.com/data/cache/member/308/gallery/662/bikini-beach_700_0.jpg

Hey I know those ladies I'm in that picture! Can you guys see me all the way in the back?

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Over five hour long voice chat with an almost complete stranger. We finished it what felt like close friends. :) Guys, I made a new friend today, and you didn't. :p

You're gonna end up like that Notre Dame football player Manti Teo or whatever his name is lmao. We're gonna see indestructibleguy all over the news in a hoax lmao

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
You're gonna end up like that Notre Dame football player Manti Teo or whatever his name is lmao. We're gonna see indestructibleguy all over the news in a hoax lmao

.....it was wyndlash that I talked to......:sly:

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
No snow down here in New Orleans either it's still in the 80s some days. Lol. Hot city.

And I can't remember who posted something about Kii keyboard here but it was a couple weeks ago. I downloaded it i like it. It's okay. All the settings you can change are amazing. Very customizable. But I like swift key flow. And the emojis on Kii do not work in any app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835