Random Social Chit-Chat

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Layers of scrambled eggs and deli style roast beef, interwoven with melted Colby jack cheese, cooked with sea salt and a hint of garlic. :):thumbup:
6uvy6aze.jpg

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Just got home to find my wife and 19 women in my home (book club) I had forgotten about. Needless to say I grabbed a bottle of wine and retreated to my office. I am chillin listening to some tunes and came across this one by Nouvelle Vague doing a cover of one of my favorite songs by the "Sisters of Mercy" a Goth band from the 80's, really cool version.
:

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Just got home to find my wife and 19 women in my home (book club) I had forgotten about. Needless to say I grabbed a bottle of wine and retreated to my office. I am chillin listening to some tunes and came across this one by Nouvelle Vague doing a cover of one of my favorite songs by the "Sisters of Mercy" a Goth band from the 80's, really cool version.
:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOEbJdgEc2g

I'm home alone, if you wanna come chill at my place till they leave. :D

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Here is another favorite singer of mine who used to be in one of my favorite bands "Cocteau Twins" here she sings for Massive Attack an awesome tune:
:
:
Angelic voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am listening to some of my youthful tunes and reminiscing ............................aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh very nice.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I do appreciate the offer! Like I said before my house is always full of people. If its not some of my 2 daughters friends over, it's neighbors, friends, or family. It seems our house is always the "spot". Always something going on.

You live near the beach. The beach is where the hot women are. So you always have hot women near. Plus you have 2 daughters with friends. One of them I know of is a teen. Hmmm. House full of milfs (no disrespect intended, how about babes? Lol) and cute girls running around. Your house is heaven for a teenage boy like myself. Adopt me?

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
You live near the beach. The beach is where the hot women are. So you always have hot women near. Plus you have 2 daughters with friends. One of them I know of is a teen. Hmmm. House full of milfs (no disrespect intended, how about babes? Lol) and cute girls running around. Your house is heaven for a teenage boy like myself. Adopt me?
All true, I am cursed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

No, adopt me.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so far I have requests for adoption from:
Livia
Tkbredx
and
Mango
It's on a first come basis.................................:p

Come to think of it I guess my wife is a Milf, since I have had some of the young teenage boys hit on her!

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Its 2:36am here and im not too sleepy so i drew my gf sleeping whom is right next to me lol. uploadfromtaptalk1359185821257.jpg Sure it aint Michael Angelo work but i drew this on my note 2. :thumbup::D

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D