Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so far I have requests for adoption from:
Livia
Tkbredx
and
Mango
It's on a first come basis.................................:p

Come to think of it I guess my wife is a Milf, since I have had some of the young teenage boys hit on her!

Lol. Booo. Livias just another Babe to live with. :p I understand if you don't want her. She can live in my bed room. And uhh a mango. Only people who haven't won the landmark thousandth posts before can live with Ricky. Sorry buddy.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Its 2:36am here and im not too sleepy so i drew my gf sleeping whom is right next to me lol. View attachment 57721 Sure it aint Michael Angelo work but i drew this on my note 2. :thumbup::D

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

Girls love it when you draw them (based off the Titanic. Lol! Idk). I wish I could draw really well though . I draw decently but not good enough to draw portraits that actually portray the right person. Lol

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Talking to James Falconer. Still haven't heard anything regarding why my and other users posts today were deleted. I hope I didn't do anything wrong and that this can all be resolved, I wasn't looking for any kind if trouble and was vigorously attempting to follow AC policy to the letter. Again, if I did something wrong, I can only vigorously apologize and try not to do whatever it was again.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Hey he emailed me.
Nice guy :)

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Nice! I have a hello kitty obsession that drives just about everyone I know crazy, especially my husband.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Aww haha. One of my friend's mom has a whole display case dedicated to hello kitty stuff :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
HELL YES!!! All of them..................Here is one of my heavy rotated songs on my S3, Love the 80's
:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUhXWm8V6C0

Ian brown is a god :) saw him solo, never the band :(
Theres an excelent cover band "the complete stone roses" look out for thier tours man trust me :)

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
GOOD LORD! what rule did i break now?????? Feel like a kid on this site
Pm please mod!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
if my post got deleted because i mentioned another forum then can someone please explain why even mods recommend and link XDA?