Random Social Chit-Chat

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Not me x
My fiances just been taken to hospital :(

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
Oh no! I hope she'll be fine

Good wishes and best luck. Hope you get better. :):thumbup:

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

You're up early:eek:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
What happened? Is it because of her diabetes? Hope she gets well soon!

Thanks.
No her sugars are low but shes been having bowel or stomach problems and was in agony today.
she hasnt pooped (can i say that mod?) In 3days. Think they gona give her an endoscope :(
10am time to buy cider n get drunk. Not had a great morning so far x
Thanks again x

Wish id gone with her now but we went to sleep on an arguement. Need to wait till 4pm now :(

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks.
No her sugars are low but shes been having bowel or stomach problems and was in agony today.
she hasnt pooped (can i say that mod?) In 3days. Think they gona give her an endoscope :(
10am time to buy cider n get drunk. Not had a great morning so far x
Thanks again x

Wish id gone with her now but we went to sleep on an arguement. Need to wait till 4pm now :(

Last time (and first time) the happened to me, I drank lots of soda and lots of liquids.... All the carbonation basically pressured up inside, and, well, pushed it all out.

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Oooh:p

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

6a3equ5y.jpg
meet Lydia. :D:thumbup:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Last time (and first time) the happened to me, I drank lots of soda and lots of liquids.... All the carbonation basically pressured up inside, and, well, pushed it all out.

Lol shes already a (sugar free) pepsi max addict so think it needs a bit more mate :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Ouch. Is she coming home then today?
You should never go to sleep on an arguement, but I?m sure you know that ;-) .

Yeah i know :(
No idea, depends what they do. Theyve had her on laxatives n that dont work :(

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I?m blown away. That?s great. Really. Wish I could play as good as you do. I played the piano so many years ago, that now that I bought a new one I really have to start like a kid from the beginning.

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I?m blown away. That?s great. Really. Wish I could play as good as you do. I played the piano so many years ago, that now that I bought a new one I really have to start like a kid from the beginning.

But... Confession.... I cant sight read music to save my life.....:(
Hint: don't bother with theory. Fingerings, yes. Theory is nothing but math, and it will come to you as you progress. Also, look for easy arrangements of songs you already know, rhythms and pitch. :) that way your mind will assimilate the song and finger movements easier. :) :thumbup: