Random Social Chit-Chat

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Finally caught up with the thread! It's going really fast these days.

Gonna watch Django today! :)

super fast!! Hey Liv I just actually finished watching that and it was good I must say. Never was a fan of Quentin Tarantino but I took a chance on this one and I liked it. *Thumbs UP*

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
My bf is really annoying today. He wants me to stopping reading the forum to watch he killing himself on purpose on red dead redemption.

Tell him i said "bite ma banger" (Scots slang, surely cant get warned for that)
Clair moans about my geek-time but ive learned to just nod when she speaks.
sometimes i type what shes sayin tho lol.
U like her pic? X

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, the adapter doesn't say anything about watts on it :( nor does the box for that matter

Surely the box.... something about "pmpo"? :)
And anyway what kinda geek are u son? Why would music power output be on the ADAPTOR?? tut tut :p

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Tell him i said "bite ma banger" (Scots slang, surely cant get warned for that)
Clair moans about my geek-time but ive learned to just nod when she speaks.
sometimes i type what shes sayin tho lol.
U like her pic? X
Hahaaaaa......................I do that a lot (nod) and pretend like I am listening, but my wife will catch me every now then and quiz me on what she has said.................And I always fail! :p

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Mango just buys stuff. He doesn't even care about what it does or how good it is. He just says "Ohhh that looks cooL" and "add to cart.....Checkout" LMAO!!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Hahaaaaa......................I do that a lot (nod) and pretend like I am listening, but my wife will catch me every now then and quiz me on what she has said.................And I always fail! :p

Ditto lol :)
She does same though on *cringe* BBM so its fair enough. Trouble is we arrange stuff and the other doesnt know bout it lol.
Adds a bit of fun to life i spoze :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Mango just buys stuff. He doesn't even care about what it does or how good it is. He just says "Ohhh that looks cooL" and "add to cart.....Checkout" LMAO!!

He SO does doesnt he. Dare i say like a....... sheep?
Lmao ko Mango :) :beer:

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Haha I should probably be the one to tell him since I'm the one he's most jealous about. XD Might be more effective. :p

Uh oh Chris is taking all the girls for himself. The room with the shoes must be where he takes em all and takes em dowwwwwwwn! We call it the "Bat cave"

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Uh oh Chris is taking all the girls for himself. The room with the shoes must be where he takes em all and takes em dowwwwwwwn! We call it the "Bat cave"

I'm not taking anyone. haha For reasons that have already been mentioned in this thread and should probably not be mentioned again as that will just cause more drama, plus I don't ruin relationships for others. :p

HOWEVER, think about it mak, women loooooooooooove shoes. ;D Advantage: me. lol

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Mango. Take a close up of the sticker on back/bottom of ya boombox bro.
Whose it made by btw? Bose?

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Really lol. Wow ive missed too much juicy goss' on G+ lol. Has he seen Mak'?

yeah apparently, Liv's bf is jealous that me and you talk alot, and as for the other one, again let's not get into that again. It was mentioned here though, not G+.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, glad to see things are getting back to normal in here. As you may or may not know, our moderator team is a very small group of volunteers that love AC and want to give back to the forums that have been so good to us. Recently, there has been a lot of moderator time spent in this thread making sure our forum rules are observed, which has been taxing on the moderators and potentially on other parts of the forums where time is not being spent. Since we cannot keep up this pace, I'm going to ask that everyone please observe the forum rules. This includes keeping discussion family-friendly, as this is a phone site after all (no sexually explicit posts, posts about drugs, etc.). Also, I'm going to ask that we leave discussion about bans, questioning actions of moderators/administrators, and questioning the policies of AC in general to private communications. The mods always try and show respect by contacting members privately when we don't agree with their actions, so we just ask that members show the same courtesy. So in fairness to the moderators' time and other members who may need help, if the above is not possible, the thread will have to be closed. Let's make this post the last post of its kind in this thread. Thanks everyone.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Really lol. Wow ive missed too much juicy goss' on G+ lol. Has he seen Mak'?

Probably not and I doubt he does either. Point is, if you're secure you don't get jealous. Men that get jealous because their girlfriend won't watch them commit suicide on a video game seriously have to reconsider their priorities. Especially with a hot girl like Livia