Random Social Chit-Chat

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Probably not and I doubt he does either. Point is, if you're secure you don't get jealous. Men that get jealous because their girlfriend won't watch them commit suicide on a video game seriously have to reconsider their priorities. Especially with a hot girl like Livia

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
This. It has been the downfall of many men!.....................And will continue to be.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
What if funkys prize was an iphone :p

Lmao i randomly found this. How did i miss it????
Well judging by the latest UK ads id be a lucky guy coz it has IN CALL NOISE CANCELATION!!! an innovation my 2011 android had lol :)

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
This. It has been the downfall of many men!.....................And will continue to be.

All too common man. It happens to many like you said. Yo Ricky, I saw red bold text and got nervous like " Oh crap What did I say now?". I thought it was a mod about to give me the hammer for my language or something lol

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
All too common man. It happens to many like you said. Yo Ricky, I saw red bold text and got nervous like " Oh crap What did I say now?". I thought it was a mod about to give me the hammer for my language or something lol

Lol i was thinking the same thing.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, glad to see things are getting back to normal in here. As you may or may not know, our moderator team is a very small group of volunteers that love AC and want to give back to the forums that have been so good to us. Recently, there has been a lot of moderator time spent in this thread making sure our forum rules are observed, which has been taxing on the moderators and potentially on other parts of the forums where time is not being spent. Since we cannot keep up this pace, I'm going to ask that everyone please observe the forum rules. This includes keeping discussion family-friendly, as this is a phone site after all (no sexually explicit posts, posts about drugs, etc.). Also, I'm going to ask that we leave discussion about bans, questioning actions of moderators/administrators, and questioning the policies of AC in general to private communications. The mods always try and show respect by contacting members privately when we don't agree with their actions, so we just ask that members show the same courtesy. So in fairness to the moderators' time and other members who may need help, if the above is not possible, the thread will have to be closed. Let's make this post the last post of its kind in this thread. Thanks everyone.

Ive been thinkin about it over the past hour and youre right man.
Ive went through my pms and apologised to the (as you say VOLUNTEERS) who have taken the time to warn me.
Im gona try make your online lifes easier i promise (and i dont make promises unless i mean them)
Il be honest, some of the trouble ive got into, ive kinda known it would happen and thats immature of me so im sorry to you and the rest of the volunteers mate :beer:

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Probably not and I doubt he does either. Point is, if you're secure you don't get jealous. Men that get jealous because their girlfriend won't watch them commit suicide on a video game seriously have to reconsider their priorities. Especially with a hot girl like Livia

Youre right man. Jealousy is the worst emotion and if you get it about your partner then
A) you know she cant be trusted so get rid.
B) you arent treating her right and know youre on thin ice
C) you just arent made for each other so let it go

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Lmao me too. Red is scary.
Lets never do red. K? :)

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Lmao i randomly found this. How did i miss it????
Well judging by the latest UK ads id be a lucky guy coz it has IN CALL NOISE CANCELATION!!! an innovation my 2011 android had lol :)

Lol they got a whole commercial about that noise canceling crap. Have you seen it with the orchestra?

Youre right man. Jealousy is the worst emotion and if you get it about your partner then
A) you know she cant be trusted so get rid.
B) you arent treating her right and know youre on thin ice
C) you just arent made for each other so let it go

You're right on!

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I've heard those are the best. I want one. Haha

They're pretty awesome I'd buy one if my discount was better on them

Edit: also the Bose sound link is way better for the same cost.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey beautiful xx

Hey! ;*

super fast!! Hey Liv I just actually finished watching that and it was good I must say. Never was a fan of Quentin Tarantino but I took a chance on this one and I liked it. *Thumbs UP*

I like Tarantino. I have high expectations for this one.

Boyfriend - If you are reading this, stop being annoying.....................and let Livia enjoy the forum! ;)

He will never read this. He doesn't have a slight interest in this forum.

Tell him i said "bite ma banger" (Scots slang, surely cant get warned for that)
Clair moans about my geek-time but ive learned to just nod when she speaks.
sometimes i type what shes sayin tho lol.
U like her pic? X

She is VERY beautiful with those clothes. I liked it! :D

Hahaaaaa......................I do that a lot (nod) and pretend like I am listening, but my wife will catch me every now then and quiz me on what she has said.................And I always fail! :p

That happens with me too, sometimes. He's always complaining I don't listen to him. But sometimes is just that I don't remember.

It was a lot better than I was expecting inglorious Basterds is still my favorite tho

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Inglourious Basterds is one of my favorites too!

Haha I should probably be the one to tell him since I'm the one he's most jealous about. XD Might be more effective. :p

It would be less effective. He would think you were saying that because you want me for yourself. He's like that.

Uh oh Chris is taking all the girls for himself. The room with the shoes must be where he takes em all and takes em dowwwwwwwn! We call it the "Bat cave"

He does have a LOT of shoes! Lol

yeah apparently, Liv's bf is jealous that me and you talk alot, and as for the other one, again let's not get into that again. It was mentioned here though, not G+.

It's because we chat outside the forum. Anyone that does that would be in his jealousy list.

It's not about the video game, it's about me giving attention to men he doesn't know.
He thinks every man wants me and he keeps complaining about it.
I don't know... it's something like that.
He wasn't this way before. :/

And for Vader's sake! Calm down!
It just took me having a shower to get me 4 pages behind! (ok, I take long showers, but still...)

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey! ;*

I like Tarantino. I have high expectations for this one.

He will never read this. He doesn't have a slight interest in this forum.

She is VERY beautiful with those clothes. I liked it! :D

That happens with me too, sometimes. He's always complaining I don't listen to him. But sometimes is just that I don't remember.

Inglourious Basterds is one of my favorites too!

It would be less effective. He would think you were saying that because you want me for yourself. He's like that.

He does have a LOT of shoes! Lol

It's because we chat outside the forum. Anyone that does that would be in his jealousy list.

It's not about the video game, it's about me giving attention to men he doesn't know.
He thinks every man wants me and he keeps complaining about it.
I don't know... it's something like that.
He wasn't this way before. :/

And for Vader's sake! Calm down!
It just took me having a shower to get me 4 pages behind! (ok, I take long showers, but still...)

Haha you know we can't do that Liv. ;)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Uh oh Chris is taking all the girls for himself. The room with the shoes must be where he takes em all and takes em dowwwwwwwn! We call it the "Bat cave"

Yeah, his real name is Bruce Wayne and he lives in Gotham City but they changed the name of the city to be a bit more inconspicuous

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Lol they got a whole commercial about that noise canceling crap. Have you seen it with the orchestra?

You're right on!

Yup we got it in UK too bro. Pathetic. Thier last ad here was for thier flip cases..... seriously, a tv ad for phone accessories!!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I've heard those are the best. I want one. Haha

The name gives me toothache for some reason but yeah i saw them on Gadget Show. Think it got four Gs out of five which is GOOD :)

Think that BMW zepalin? One got 5 Gs