Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey! ;*

I like Tarantino. I have high expectations for this one.

He will never read this. He doesn't have a slight interest in this forum.

She is VERY beautiful with those clothes. I liked it! :D

That happens with me too, sometimes. He's always complaining I don't listen to him. But sometimes is just that I don't remember.

Inglourious Basterds is one of my favorites too!

It would be less effective. He would think you were saying that because you want me for yourself. He's like that.

He does have a LOT of shoes! Lol

It's because we chat outside the forum. Anyone that does that would be in his jealousy list.

It's not about the video game, it's about me giving attention to men he doesn't know.
He thinks every man wants me and he keeps complaining about it.
I don't know... it's something like that.
He wasn't this way before. :/

And for Vader's sake! Calm down!
It just took me having a shower to get me 4 pages behind! (ok, I take long showers, but still...)

Lol i should realy learn to do that multiple quote when im catching up. Is it easy on tapatalk or easyer on pc? X

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Lmao me too. Red is scary.
Lets never do red. K? :)

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Let's never do red. My heart skipped a beat man!

I've heard those are the best. I want one. Haha

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

I'm looking it up now online

I like Tarantino. I have high expectations for this one.

The movie was great

And for Vader's sake! Calm down!
It just took me having a shower to get me 4 pages behind! (ok, I take long showers, but still...)

Take shorter showers. Just throw some water on that thing and get out! Lol

Hello Everyone!!

NO MORE RED PLEASE!!

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Lol i should realy learn to do that multiple quote when im catching up. Is it easy on tapatalk or easyer on pc? X

Easier on taptalk to me but pc is just the same. Sometimes on pc if you want to multi quote it'll still have the quotes you replied to the last time still in the box and I hate that having to delete it every time.

*hides*

Ha ha move man, we both can't fit under this table hiding *shoves funky out from under the table*

How funny - I am having one of those days too!

Lol Damn Ricky you're kinda cute day

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Some guy in the other thread says "Obama is not African American because his mother was white". So in other words if your mom is white and your dad is black and your skin is brown you can't be African American. So What are you then?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Some guy in the other thread says "Obama is not African American because his mother was white". So in other words if your mom is white and your dad is black and your skin is brown you can't be African American. So What are you then?

Half european, half african, descent living in north america?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Actualy why do we have to label the guy? Most of us are mixed race and eventualy in millenia we'l all be same colour... brownish id guess :)
We're all of african descent anyway... the highlands of Ethiopia (as far as science knows so far)

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

You are human.
It just shouldn't matter if your skin/hair/eyes color is darker or lighter. We're all just humans.
And we should stop making names for these differences.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
You are human.
It just shouldn't matter if your skin/hair/eyes color is darker or lighter. We're all just humans.
And we should stop making names for these differences.

Sadly most people haven't evolved that far yet.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
22 pages later, and I'm caught up. Sheesh, guys... I leave to go help build set for the newest high school musical (we're doing phantom) and you guys just went at it....,:D:thumbup:

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Having said that...... south east Asian girls......... rarr <3
Lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar