Random Social Chit-Chat

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm a top poster....?

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

Yes you are Mr silhouette super hero tearing his shirt open with an Android t-shirt under his other shirt and is gonna be missing the buttons on his shirt that he just tore off the shirt he ripped open to show his Android t-shirt for whatever reason guy. Yes you are a top poster
Having said that, i hate that other form of racism where people let someone of a different race who just isnt a nice person get away with it just because of thier race or if theyre disabled.
I think thats just as bad and pretty patronising.
Dont yous think?

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

That is never cool in any way shape or form. We live in a messed up world. I'm glad I got you guys who are semi normal

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
LMAO heck yeah let's get him/her outta that spot

yeah I'm a bit funny I might say. I'm gunning for funniest member this year. Wish me luck guys

Got my vote brer. U make me literaly L O L :)

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
U S A. U S A. (Thats me chanting lol) lets kick some ass lol JK

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
alright I'm out for a few, time to eat again but I dread coming back and having to read all those pages to catch up ..*deep sigh* later guys and gals play nice

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
......its strange, ive grown up and through movies, media etc i thought the average american was like that but this forum has really opened my eyes :)

..n i dont own a kilt or have ginger hair :)

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
......its strange, ive grown up and through movies, media etc i thought the average american was like that but this forum has really opened my eyes :)

..n i dont own a kilt or have ginger hair :)

Awe man kilts are hot lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
It must just be a slow day because I've only really been posting in here

Ditto... hence my post count lol. A year ago i was out 3nights a week, then i got in a bit of trouble, now im actualy scared to go out coz one punch or pee would put me in jail for a year lol.
Even on new years, a dafty punched me n i didnt even touch him coz id have hurt him and wouldnt be chattin to yous now lol x

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
alright I'm out for a few, time to eat again but I dread coming back and having to read all those pages to catch up ..*deep sigh* later guys and gals play nice

Slow forum. That post has only just appeared.
Enjoy your whole chickens and cow leg bro (watch the bones n butt hole) ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (USA lol)

Gafaw me dumb redneck wee scottish shepherd didny know where philly is lol :p
Pennsylvania always makes me think of vampires for obv' reasons. Do u find vampires hot? I do :)

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
It sucks!

Im realising that. All that dumb brave USA hero crap (no offence geeks) x

Woah woah. Thats one of the coolest movies ive ever seen. :O You guys seen black hawk down? You can't tell me thats not any good.

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Gafaw me dumb redneck wee scottish shepherd didny know where philly is lol :p
Pennsylvania always makes me think of vampires for obv' reasons. Do u find vampires hot? I do :)

The main chick from Bloodrayne is alright.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Think ill roll a cigarette. Anyone find that disgusting? I kinda do until i want one,...

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Think ill roll a cigarette. Anyone find that disgusting? I kinda do until i want one,...

Smoking? Yep. Ima clean lad, hate the smell of any smoke regardless of its tobacco or any type of thing buring; its a no go bad for me lungs. :thumbdown:

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36