Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Am feelin like talkin poop (within the site rules)
We thought the cat was in a coma.... her chest was breathing but we could open her mouth, play with her teeth, touch her toungue n she didnt wake till i put ma finger in her ear then she was like zzzwwwwtttfff n jumped up. She a prety cool cat. Hope she thinks we're cool too.
She licks our faces in morning and wont leave the bed till we're BOTH up n dressed lol plus she can sense clairs blood/sugar levels n warns her which comforts me.
Aye shes a cool big cat we rescued.
She was 4 so we couldnt rename her n her name was MITTENS!!! lmao imagine that.
Luckily tho ma name im known by is Smity so we changed her name to Smittens..... sounds same to her and a lot cooler than MITTENS!
Yup, thats the story of the cat :beer:

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Am feelin like talkin poop (within the site rules)
We thought the cat was in a coma.... her chest was breathing but we could open her mouth, play with her teeth, touch her toungue n she didnt wake till i put ma finger in her ear then she was like zzzwwwwtttfff n jumped up. She a prety cool cat. Hope she thinks we're cool too.
She licks our faces in morning and wont leave the bed till we're BOTH up n dressed lol plus she can sense clairs blood/sugar levels n warns her which comforts me.
Aye shes a cool big cat we rescued.
She was 4 so we couldnt rename her n her name was MITTENS!!! lmao imagine that.
Luckily tho ma name im known by is Smity so we changed her name to Smittens..... sounds same to her and a lot cooler than MITTENS!
Yup, thats the story of the cat :beer:

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Bedtime story? Check.

Now I just need my warm chocolate milk. :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
She eats donner kebab with sauce and McCoys salt n vinegar crisps (potato chips)
:)
She keeps goin on heat n looks at me difrent n wen i clap her head, her tail end has flipped round in an instant.
Now.... shes a VERY pretty cat but even funkylawgiks gota have a line they draw so i smack her butt to teach her am her daddy, not freekin garfield lol :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Gona listen to eminem in a 10min freestyle on bbc radio vid on youtube. Bk in like 12 x

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwyOfqbP8JU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Id say a good minute of this is unwritten man. What u think?

Oh story. Ive listened to tim westwood (radio presenter) since my teens but only heard he was white like a month ago *embaresd fcae*

This nxt snoopy d on westwood though... id say 80& of it is unwritten n the last lil tune he does about bein in jail...... pure unmeant tu-pac flowin from him man.
Ess enn double oh pee

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Actualy id say that was 50/50 paperwork but man that last 4mins is like my fave song right now n its unwritten freestyle
Jst after he tells tim to slow the lick down a bit :)

Last edited:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Its always me who chats to myself n then next time i get online theres a full conversation. We should make big mirrors so its always daytime.
When "you yanks" come online, do u read my crap or just scan through? :) :beer:

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Its always me who chats to myself n then next time i get online theres a full conversation. We should make big mirrors so its always daytime.

Oh we read it. Lol. Quite the interesting man you are funk. Never know what to expect when I read your posts. Which is why I love reading them lol. Crack by my self up a bit too while reading them. :beer:

Cool cat btw. Cats are creepy lol. I like turtles, parrots, and genius monkeys that do your work for you.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
If the simpsons is true then you people are allowed helper monkeys!!
Id be a monkey helper for free darn it :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Cat hates me havin headphones in lol! I dont speak cat anyway dammit..... :)

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

I read everything.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Im in trouble again.
Guess its cya ma yank geeks xxX
Peace n love
Look afta each otha x

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar