Random Social Chit-Chat

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Well, for what it's worth welcome back to what is by far the best thread on AC.

To noobies:

Chit-chat is where all the cool cats and top posters hang out. To pick any other thread as your "home" is to settle for mediocrity.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I need my top poster spot back. I'll apologize in advance to whomever I bump out of their spot.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to forum members. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between freedom of speech and Communist China, between truth and honesty, and censorship and imprisonment, and it lies between the pit of a forum members' fears and the summit of their posting courage. This is a dimension of capitulation. You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sub-forum, a dimension of thread, a dimension of rules. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the AC Twilight Zone.

Last edited:

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to forum members. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between freedom of speech and Communist China, between truth and honesty, and censorship and imprisonment, and it lies between the pit of a forum members' fears and the summit of their posting courage. This is a dimension of capitulation. You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sub-forum, a dimension of thread, a dimension of rules. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the AC Twilight Zone.

It's kinda creepy, I read that in Rod Sterling's voice without even thinking about it.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359691464447.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359691464447.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
That post was so deep. If you pay attention, it describes this place to a "T". We are in the Funky Zone so let's get funky! (within the rules of course).

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude