Random Social Chit-Chat

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Standard keyboard for me. Your keyboard looks tough though.

SwiftKey will correct those typos and save you a lot of key strokes. If u get some time, try it out. How was your exam?

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Wasn't half bad. Was actually pretty easy. Although that was only the English portion...

Got the math part tomorrow. Although it's just basic algebra, math's never been my strong suit.

AT&T HTC One X powered by ViperXL 3.2.1

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm usually a SwiftKey fan myself...but the ROM I'm running (SwampMonster v 1.0 by Skunkape in the forums), has a themed version of Swype that is fantastic...

View attachment 59262

Skunk is a Rom Dev now? Wow. Go Skunk!

Sup peeps. I need to stop procrastinating and looking at this phone. It's almost 2 AM i should be going to bed as I have to wake up for school in 4 hours. Just finished my homework. Fml

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
And swift key flow for me. Had swype but switched. Here's why.

Long version... Prediction and just over all look and speed of the flow is better than swype. Swift key takes longer to learn words than swype. Swype also is better if you get the word wrong. You can go over it and change it. On flow it is different. You can also change the time of the seconds you hold to pull up whatever is behind the letter. I like that as it takes a year to get something with swype.

Short version... Style, ability to customize (themes/long press time), speed of swift key is better than swype.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm using swiftkey Flow as well but Kii keyboard is a great choice. Very similar and easy to customize add swiftkey but the prediction engine isn't quite as good as the one with swiftkey.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I don't know how in the heck you guys are comfortable swyping? I gotta try it again because I found it to be blah but if you guys are using it, maybe I need to give it a shot again

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't know how in the heck you guys are comfortable swyping? I gotta try it again because I found it to be blah but if you guys are using it, maybe I need to give it a shot again

Takes practice. I too despised it at first and never thought I'd see myself use it, but now I rely on it heavily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae