Random Social Chit-Chat

PhyscoAssassinX

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Hey how's everyone doing? Am I the only one that's starting to get bored just playing with android? Do r very me wrong I love my freedom work android and my EvoltE but I feel like I need a new OS to play with, been thinking about Windows 8 but the lack of SD most phones have kills me (I was looking towards the 8X) my understanding is the 8S has one but no FFC and is a watered down version of the 8X

Sent From My HTC....oh wait it's stuck at customs

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey taliban. I'm not bored with Android at all. There's only so much one can do with any os but there are thousands of apps I haven't even touched yet and available that I don't think you could really get bored. Ask around for some must have apps that people recommend and see if some of them add any excitement to your phone. Could be your phone as well. I had an Evo 3D and going to an S3 was a major difference. Good luck

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey how's everyone doing? Am I the only one that's starting to get bored just playing with android? Do r very me wrong I love my freedom work android and my EvoltE but I feel like I need a new OS to play with, been thinking about Windows 8 but the lack of SD most phones have kills me (I was looking towards the 8X) my understanding is the 8S has one but no FFC and is a watered down version of the 8X

You are indeed the only one. :p

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

Hey, psycho! New around these parts? Mak is right, though, try new apps, to put that phone of yours to the test. Some I'd recommend: ingress. Works with data, and it's invite only. Amazing game.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...?id=com.nianticproject.ingress&token=ux8IzwMH
If you liked cut the rope, then Contre jour is for you. With teleporting, and great physics engine, it's a great time passer.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...go.contrejour.android.ajagplay&token=7uTBncqa
Vector is one of those that only take one finger, for those lazy days you don't want to do much. Story line: you decided to run away from where you worked, a maniacal, mind controlling agency. So you have to run across rooftops to escape one of their guards.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ps/details?id=com.nekki.vector&token=YwqjE_uf
For a different look, try UCCW, or widgetsoid. Both make custom widgets, and are really simple to use.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...d=in.vineetsirohi.customwidget&token=hFTBxZBo
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...store/apps/details?id=com.jim2&token=SC3QwGge
(Edited by moderator)
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Last edited by a moderator:

PhyscoAssassinX

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
No one been with android since the Evo 4G release, I've been with the DROID DROID X Galaxy S S2 S3 Evo 3D EvoltE DROID Bionic DROID charge G2X dell streak Asus Prime Asus Infinity Nexus 7 nexus s 4G modded hacked each now I'm at the point where all I've played with was android (winmo before that) I'm just tired of being stuck on android only I need a new OS to play with new ui

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like you're looking for a reason to buy an iPhone. Just go ahead and leap over there buddy. I'm sticking around with Android Lloyd. I think Apple are crooks and think more about profit than the actual consumer so I'll never own another iPhone. I like Android Os and it's comfortable for me. We'll still talk to you if you buy an iPhone but just don't lemme see it. You see my signature ;)

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like you're looking for a reason to buy an iPhone. Just go ahead and leap over there buddy. I'm sticking around with Android Lloyd. I think Apple are crooks and think more about profit than the actual consumer so I'll never own another iPhone. I like Android Os and it's comfortable for me. We'll still talk to you if you buy an iPhone but just don't lemme see it. You see my signature ;)

Lol your signature scares me

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Why is that? Because you drink and somebody's don't? Get drunk and fall asleep and we'll draw on your face and put hot sauce on your nostrils

Bahhaaaa hahaha. I know a guy who got drawn on and had peanut butter shoved in his ears and nose. It was nasty when he woke up. But that was many years ago.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
No one been with android since the Evo 4G release, I've been with the DROID DROID X Galaxy S S2 S3 Evo 3D EvoltE DROID Bionic DROID charge G2X dell streak Asus Prime Asus Infinity Nexus 7 nexus s 4G modded hacked each now I'm at the point where all I've played with was android (winmo before that) I'm just tired of being stuck on android only I need a new OS to play with new ui

Lol. This makes me laugh. There is no OS that allows you to play with anything like Android. Feel free to switch all you like. You will come crawling back. Android is an open buffet all the rest only serve one dish. Just checkout www.mycolorscreen.com to experience the unique customization being accomplished with android. Ios looks like a joke.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Lol your signature scares me

As it should. *evil laugh* bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Bahhaaaa hahaha. I know a guy who got drawn on and had peanut butter shoved in his ears and nose. It was nasty when he woke up. But that was many years ago.

Yep! That's exactly what happens to you when you get drunk and fall asleep around me. I don't drink so I'm stalking people and waiting for them to crash so I can carry out my devious plot :D

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

Yep! That's exactly what happens to you when you get drunk and fall asleep around me. I don't drink so I'm stalking people and waiting for them to crash so I can carry out my devious plot :D

Ha ha. We called it getting Skippy dipped.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Ha ha! I gotta use that one

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

Oh god now I'm really getting freaked out

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Got my Nexus 7 guys. :thumbup::D Thing is sweet. Missed those tegra 3 games. :thumbup: I love those 32Gb of storage too lol..

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Got my Nexus 7 guys. :thumbup::D Thing is sweet. Missed those tegra 3 games. :thumbup: I love those 32Gb of storage too lol..

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

Congrats Sense. Enjoy and good luck with it