Random Social Chit-Chat

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I found out i can transfer stuff from my n2 to my Nexus 7 by nfc. Doesn't require any data usage whatsoever and all i got to do is turn off s beam when sending something.. Genius! :eek:

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I found out i can transfer stuff from my n2 to my Nexus 7 by nfc. Doesn't require any data usage whatsoever and all i got to do is turn off s beam when sending something.. Genius! :eek:

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

That's very convenient. NFC was sent to us by Jesus himself.

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I wanna root my s3.. What do i do?

Yes i am that confused about whats what. And also when u so called unroot how does the manufacturer check because im assuming it voids ypur warranty

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Check around on the forum. Check the S3 section and good luck.

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Im running omega rom.. Thing is my dropbox photos keep showing up in my gallery app.. When i filter results to just show photos on my device it resets it self next time i come to the gallery app.. How do i permanently hide these?

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Nada bro, what's good with you? Pretty quiet here

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Doing some research to try and gain mass. Might switch to just plain strength training again.

Sounds like a plan. You're researching how to gain mass and I'm right here? No way!

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like a plan. You're researching how to gain mass and I'm right here? No way!

That's what I was thinking too lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance